HCL has repeatedly been honored for its excellence in service capabilities, governance, and inventive spirit. In recent years, HCL has received international recognition for its Employees First management philosophy, which is at the heart of everything it does. This approach empowers HCL employees to take the initiative in achieving excellence in both innovation and service to its customers.
Won ASTD Excellence in Practice Award-2013 for achieving scalable, sustainable and business relevant training by leveraging employee expertise
Received a score of 70 on the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) assessment and has moved into the c(CDLI) this year
Won the “CRY Best Employee Engagement Award” - ‘Power of 1’
Won 5 awards under Asian Learning and Development Leadership Awards 2013
- Innovation in Learning- TechCEED
- Excellence in Content Development-Internal Technical Certifications
- Best Learning Program- Best special skills training – PMStEP
- Best Training initiative for IT and software – TechACE
- Excellence in T&D award - An overall award for best results-based training – TechCEED
Won six awards at the 2013-14 RASBIC Awards – Best Use of Technology for Recruiting – iTAP
- Most Innovative Recruiting and Staffing Program/ Initiative – PEP-C Re-Engineering
- Innovation In Recruitment - Gamification
- Best B-School Recruiting Program – MAD LTD
- Best Social Networking Recruitment Effort – StartApp
- Best Overall Staffing and Recruiting Organization of the year
Recognized as a Champion of Women's Empowerment Principles by the UN Women and UN Global Compact
Won Best in Technology and Talent Analytics at Talent Acquisition (TA) Leadership League Awards 2013 organized by People Matters.
ideapreneurship™, HCL’s culture of grassroots innovation, featured as a case study in the Cambridge University Students’ Union (CUSU) publication titled Strategies for Success
Won Britain’s Top Employers for the 8th Consecutive Year 2013
HCL Technologies in Poland, voted amongst the Top 100 Ideal Employers by Universum in 2014. We are currently at the 59th MOST DESRIRED PLACE TO WORK AT in Poland.