Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO)
Challenges We Address
Of the many challenges that organizations face today, among the most significant are transforming the HR service delivery model through HR shared services, building advanced HR capabilities, and achieving service effectiveness. HCL’s Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) services help organizations address key HR outsourcing needs by aligning their HR and business strategies.
At HCL, we manage critical HR back-office processes, bringing operational excellence through strategic partnerships. Combining IT, BPO, and infrastructure strengths, HCL takes responsibility for a seamless integrated delivery, globally. A phased transformation approach ensures early and sustained benefits.
HCL’s Hire-to-Retire Services
HCL’s Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) services comprise activities throughout the employee life cycle, from recruiting to onboarding to separation. HCL partners with clients in the transformation of their HR service model to deliver the maximum value to business. Our offerings include specialized services that leverage our vast experience in handling global clients, domain expertise, and knowledge of industry best practices. Key HRO services include:
- Recruitment and Staffing
- Workforce Administration
- Talent Management Administration
- Learning and Development Administration
- Compensation Management
- Benefits Administration
- Payroll outsourcing services
- Employee Help Desk Services
How are our services different?
- Integrated human resource outsourcing offerings that address HR and business needs
- Cloud-based multi-country payroll outsourcing system to reduce costs
- Deep expertise on diverse platforms including Oracle, PeopleSoft, and SAP
- Ahrcus, our cloud-based, multi-process global HR solution that was developed in partnership with SuccessFactors
- Transactional BPO Pricing Model
- Technology-enabled solution supported by domain expertise for efficient services
- Focus on innovation, process transformation, and service improvement
- Change management with minimal disruption of services
- Collaborative and partnership-based approach to service delivery
- Focus on cultural alignment and integration
What You Can Expect
Scalable and elastic platforms with end-to-end bundled services, applications, and infrastructure that help minimize TCO, risks, and investments while enhancing business agility
Transformed business operations through the deployment of standard business processes, SLA and delivery driven business-metrics, industry frameworks, and best-in-class technology
Pre-built components and organization change management (OCM) approach enabling seamless transition, reduced deployment time, and accelerated benefits realization
HCL’s integrated global delivery model (IGDM) and cost-efficient process-as-a-service approach enable the delivery of world-class services using a cloud-based platform on multi-client architecture. These platforms are hosted on a scalable and secure infrastructure leveraging HCL’s globally located data centers, ensuring conformance to data privacy and security regulations.
Flexible pricing models (including usage-based pricing) that help in the transition from a Capex to an Opex model, bringing flexibility and cost predictability to suit changing business needs
HCL’s human resource outsourcing model provides access to best practices, global standardized processes, and technology built on best-in-class enterprise solutions based on extensive market research and expertise in the HR domain