Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) And Payroll Software Solutions
Key Business Challenges
Organizations today are striving to initiate outsourced HR services, and manage the larger resources portfolio ensuring robust efficiency and effectiveness. HCL’s Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) services help organizations address core HR outsourcing needs while synergizing business goals with resource utilization. Our human resources Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) unit provides critical front back-office process management, driving service excellence and an integrated HR solutions framework. We deliver services through a 24x7, follow-the-sun global delivery model utilizing a combination of offshore, near shore and onsite delivery centers with multi lingual capability covering the major languages of the global marketplace.
HCL’s Hire-to-Retire Services
HCL’s globally optimized HR operations centers are serving 340,000+ employees, and continuously creating business results for our clients using the most effective mix of, technology, process transformation, operational best practices, acute process improvements, and cost reduction benefits. Our HR BPO services encompass the entire employee lifecycle from Recruiting and Onboarding to Employee Separation. We leverage our vast experience and domain expertise to provide specialized HR solutions as shown in the table:
- Recruitment process outsourcing and Staffing
- Workforce Administration
- Talent Management Administration
- Learning and Development Administration
- Compensation Management
- Benefits Administration
- Payroll Outsourcing Services
- Employee Help Desk Services
How are our services different?
HCL’s commitment to HR and Payroll process expertise has enabled us to become a major contender in global HRO and we aim to improve upon our leading position through continued growth achieved by providing best in class client experience and service capabilities. Our service differentiators are as given below:
HR Domain Expertise
We believe that the key to deliver successful human resource management services lies in expertise. Our HR solutions consultants, program managers, and operations managers have years of HR and payroll specific design and delivery experience pertaining to many different geographic regions. Many are also equipped with appropriate certifications in SHRM, CPP and other HR industry knowledge programs.
Global HR Capabilities
we have carefully invested to develop a global HR delivery footprint and currently have HR operations across five continents. This in turn has enabled us the ability to start up hr operations for any employee population around the world.
Fit-to-Purpose HR Platform Models
Different from many single-platform strategies in the market today, our strategy is to fit our services to client needs. We have experience in delivering HR and payroll services on the platforms that our clients are committed to use.
Flexible Global Service Delivery Models
We have invested in a flexible delivery capability that enables us to design service delivery models that fit to our clients’ processes, locations, risk strategies, and cultural needs. We leverage these features to deliver the most optimized service model befitting each client, which would include global delivery centers, virtual process management techniques, in-situ staffing, re-badging, process transformation, and process lift.
Other unique benefits of our Services are described below:
- Integrated human resources outsourcing - Addresses both HR and business needs
- Cloud-based multi-country payroll outsourcing - Drives cost reduction
- Deep expertise on diverse platforms such as Oracle, PeopleSoft and SAP
- ‘aHRcus’ – A cloud-based, multi-process global HR solution, developed in partnership with SuccessFactors
- Flexible Pricing Models
- Technology- Lead Transformational solution - domain expertise for efficient services
- Innovation, process reengineering and service improvement
- Organizational Change management - minimal disruption of services
- Collaborative and partnership-based approach
- Cultural alignment and integration
- Scalable and Flexible Service Delivery Model - Service models scalable in terms of process scope, geography and technology. Fit for Purpose and responsive models to enhance efficiency.
Our Differentiated Value Offerings
- Scalable and modular platforms with end-to-end bundled HR outsourcing services, applications and infrastructure
- HCL nextgen aHRcus methodology leading to more than 40% reduction in TCO for our clients
- TCO minimization, risks mitigation and enhanced business agility
- Global Delivery across APAC, Americas EMEA
- Business operation transformation –
- Deployment of standard business processes
- SLAs and Business HR-driven metrics
- Best-in-class HR Technology
- Pre-built components and Organization Change Management (OCM) approach –
- Seamless transition
- Deployment time reduction
- Accelerated benefits realization
- HCL’s Integrated Global Delivery Model (IGDM) and cost-efficient process-as-a-service approach –
- World-class services via cloud-based platform on multi-client architecture
- Platforms hosted on a scalable and secure infrastructure
- Globally located data centers, with data privacy and security regulation maintenance
- Flexible pricing models (including usage-based pricing)
- Enables seamless Capex to Opex model transition
- Propels flexibility and cost predictability
- Innovative HR Technology built on best-in-class enterprise solutions and based on extensive market research -
- HCL’s eFaas offering based on SuccessFactors combines process delivery, customer management, technology and analytics in a single solution for employers.
- Our proprietary suite of tools, Toscana BPM can integrate with client core systems such as Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, and SAP and accommodate custom-built nuances.
- HCL’s HR outsourcing model provides access to -
- Best practices industry benchmarks
- Global standardized processes
Visit the BPO section to learn more about how HCL can help with end-to-end human resource solutions from human resource planning, outsourcing of recruitment process to payroll management !