The value which you have provided to us is beyond doubt above and beyond the call of duty. The AR receivables management provided by HCL has been world class. Not only has the validation and collection process been effective, your agents’ professionalism to our customers is second to none, even when they have been unpleasant. The analysis provided confirms this. Needless to say, we consider the operational status of the HCL team an integral part of our daily modus operandi. Without HCL, the debtor management and DSO would be substantially out of control.
Human Resource Outsourcing
Many organisations are finding innovative ways to grow in today’s competitive market. However, a few companies are sustaining their market leadership position by leveraging on one of their most valuable assets – human capital. In most of the organisations, the Human Resource function (HR), which is entrusted with managing this asset, spends most of its time on transactional, non-core tasks. Other key challenges faced by HR include staying current with changing compliances, adjusting to dynamic business needs, coordinating with different HR vendors on a regular basis and more. These things to a very significant extent reduce the time HR team spends on strategic priorities that critically impact the bottom-line.
HCL HRO, the next generation of comprehensive and integrated human resource outsourcing services is a one-stop-shop that can help you transform your HR into a strategic one. Our human resource outsourcing offering blends the perfect mix of HR domain expertise, best practices & processes, best-in-class IT infrastructure and HR ERP platforms. Our suite of integrated human resource outsourcing services can help you streamline & enhance your HR processes and improve the quality of service to your employees. We partner with our clients to bring about business transformation through continuous improvements to enhance the process efficiency.
The HCL HRO Difference
- Integrated human resource outsourcing offering to help you with your HR needs
- Reduce HR operating costs
- Better compliance and risk management
- Transactions are processed on robust ERP platforms, supplemented by state-of the-art technology and domain expertise for accurate and efficient services
- Flexibility to accommodate the customer’s business rules
- Scalability to adjust to the customer’s dynamic business needs and support strategic decisions like mergers & acquisitions and divestitures
- Reduced cycle time for various HR transactions
- Data Security and Business Continuity measures for secure, uninterrupted services
- Focus on Business Transformation and Continuous Process improvements to enhance the process efficiency
- Helps you focus on strategic objectives like managing talent, developing your workforce and more