The value which you have provided to us is beyond doubt above and beyond the call of duty. The AR receivables management provided by HCL has been world class. Not only has the validation and collection process been effective, your agents’ professionalism to our customers is second to none, even when they have been unpleasant. The analysis provided confirms this. Needless to say, we consider the operational status of the HCL team an integral part of our daily modus operandi. Without HCL, the debtor management and DSO would be substantially out of control.
Legal Process Outsourcing
Traditional off-the shelf legal services have transformed into standardized legal services leveraging business and IT strategy to maximize the effectiveness and efficiencies of people, process and legal technology initiatives.
In order to standardize legal services across multiple locations and capitalize on the ability to scale-up; organizations are increasingly outsourcing their legal services.
Legal process outsourcing (LPO) has reshaped the legal profession and caused a paradigm shift in the delivery of legal services. As the LPO industry evolves one of the key challenges is in delivering Litigation Readiness. Emerging trends indicate that the focus would be on preventive legal practice and in developing legal processes with robust methodologies of Legal Project Management (LPM)/Business Performance Management (BPM) and Legal Knowledge Management System (LKMS).
The constantly shifting milieu of legal services has thrown up the following challenges:
- Align with the business goals of the organization
- Prevent legal liabilities
- Cost base transparency
HCL proprietary Virtual Legal Shared Services (VLSS) offers indefectible resolution to the challenges facing the legal profession.
- A strong team with enriched experience in UK & US regulations including paralegals with legal knowledge, legal administrators to perform standardized repetitive work & engineers for Patent Support services
- 10+ unique legal processes
- Integrated proposition of legal services & technology (Applications development)
- Legal Case Management System (LCMS) - A case tracker to manage-by-metrics employing LEAN Six Sigma principles
- ContractM - A tool for Contract Life Cycle Management
- Commoditization & decomposition of the legal process
- Transforming legal services from the traditional paper driven review to legal technology driven review
- Integrated Global Delivery Model (IGDM)
- LEAN Six Sigma – Continuous improvement quality initiatives Legal Project Management- Monitoring the triple constraints- Time, Cost & Scope with quality
- Knowledge Management System- Documenting all legal scenarios
- Scalability High service levels
- Budget certainty
- Negligible legal liabilities
Sr. VP & Head - MFG, TTL, ERU & PS & LPO
Rajagopal, a trained Engineer with MBA from IIM Ahmadabad, heads the Delivery for Manufacturing, Energy, Utilities & Public Sector (ERU & PS), LPO and Travel, Tourism & Logistics (TTL) verticals. He also heads the SCM and BIA practices at HCL Technologies Ltd. - Business Services. Raj has over 28 years of marketing and operations experience and joined HCL in 2004 as Head - Retail, and later headed Global Marketing for the BPO division. Subsequently he took the challenge of managing operations with over 700 associates deployed across several processes in Chennai. He is Six Sigma Black Belt certified and specializes in delivering complex back office processes, driving constantly to provide high value addition to client business. He was also one of the key drivers for HCL winning “DL Shah National Award for Economics of Quality from Quality Council of India.