HCL Value Delivery
HCL has partnered with Global ISV's and enterprises for enablement and adoption of Cloud Computing services and solutions and helped them achieve higher IT efficiency, flexibility, cost reduction and successful adoption of cloud technologies.
Cloud Consulting and Assessment
- Client is a large product development company. HCL has closely worked with their IT division and has undertaken feasibility analysis for a large set of applications to migrate them on Windows Azure Platform.
Cloud Implementation and Migration
- Client is an international bank which employs more than 80,000 people in 72 countries and has presence across Geos. HCL has offered deployment and testing as a service on a Public Cloud (Amazon) for applications of the bank in both Production and Non Production environment. This has resulted in several advantages such as 90% reduction in deployment time, higher flexibility, and significant TCO reduction.
- Client is a large product development company. HCL is working closely to characterize Windows Azure component performance and scalability and has been able to push terabytes of workload and identify performance numbers.
Cloud Management and Operations
- Client is a large regulated electric delivery business and the sixth largest in the U.S. It supplies electricity to approximately 7.5 million consumers in a service area of over 400 communities in east, west and north-central Texas, including Dallas, Fort Worth, Midland, Odessa, Killeen, Waco, Wichita Falls and Tyler. HCL has provided private cloud based enterprise management platform, helping the client in better control, improved quality, better visibility and unified reporting.
Carbon-Data Management/ Microsoft case study
- IT Firm Delivers Carbon-Data Management in the Cloud, Lowers Barriers for Customers
Technology firm HCL Technologies, offers an on-premises software application, manageCarbon that helps businesses aggregate, analyze, and manage carbon emissions data. The application, which connects to customers' enterprise systems to extract key emissions data, is growing in popularity due to the increasing regulatory demands placed on businesses to report carbon emissions. HCL wanted to lower the barriers to customer adoption of the technology, reducing the need for customers to make a significant capital investment upfront and shortening the lengthy deployment time.