Are you connecting with people?
Stop thinking “out-of-the-box”, Start thinking “There is NO Box"
Today people are connecting globally using an array of emerging social software applications. They are joining social communities and sharing their ideas, opinions, sentiment, and much more information using social media.
This wide adoption of social software provides the opportunity to be a proactive part of these dynamic communities. The wide acceptance of social software is providing the capabilities to link service across B2B, B2C, and Online Solutions. But organizations are facing various internal as well as external challenges to adopt and participate in the consumer led conversations and also tap business intelligence out of the same.
Key challenges faced by organizations are:
|Condition||Challenges and Risks|
Islands of solutions and knowledge
Islands of analytics
Personnel using Social Analytics are not trained in DW/BI or analytics
No integration with enterprise systems
SaaS social software model is not integrated into the DW/BI ecosystem
HCL Social Intelligence Practice helps you tap into the emerging generation of applications to organize, market, and distribute your products and promotions. Have you ever heard “Got an App for that?” Our solutions enable you to:
- Grow market share across geographies
- Optimize services and costs across marketing, sales, customer services, product research
- Consulting, Business analyst, BPO, and KPO services provide the integration to:
- Discover and deliver relevant information about company at the right-time
- Listen and learn from their questions and interactions
- Engage and respond to with customers and prospects as part of their community
- Integrated social and marketing information back to your products and services as an online “Path-finder"
How will implementing a Social Intelligence strategy help?
- Business to Business connections are improved linking your partners to your product and promotions
- Fast, fun, and friendly connections link people to the right-information to drive commerce.
- Self-organizing communities your partner network and services to customer across your value chain.
- Improve your Digital Brand Identity Management
- Improve marketing campaign effectiveness with faster feedback and better metrics
- Grow revenue by linking social interactions to micro-marketing campaigns and ad syndication
- Build brand loyalty by enabling advocates to easily contribute
- Gather ideas to drive innovation and research
- Enhance customer services by listening and responding quickly
- Focused competitive intelligence
Social Intelligence provides the integration across all your social software and digital properties:
- Improve governance by applying industry leading standards of practices
Manage content across social sites, micro-sites, and communities.
- Extend search engines, Be the “Path-finder” that connects people to relevant content
- Tap streaming conversations and monitor the patterns with analytics models
- Link to affinity groups via micro-marketing campaigns, to your products and promotions.
How does social networking and communities apply to research and development?
- Use structured searches to gather social content and feed ideation
- Collaborate within an interactive social network with role-based information delivery
- Direct ideas to internal experts, researchers, within a secure community
- Gather metadata from user surveys, tags, scoring, and enrich text mining tools capabilities
- Enable “food-for-thought” collaborative services to read, tag, score, and route posts to internal experts
- Integrate gathering and collaboration with analysis process to, share, and report content