HCL provides end-to-end product development in the digital lifestyle domain, with over 3,000 people executing more than 50 projects. HCL has invested in specialized Labs to enable innovation through continuous RD.
HCL’s capabilities include:
- Service creation: Production, post-production, content distribution, content syndication, and business intelligence.
- Service delivery: Development, testing, and DOCSIS certification for both CMTS and CM platforms, and end-to-end responsibility for various CableLabs / tComLabs wave certifications.
- User experience: Reference platform development and customization, middleware development / maintenance / sustenance, application development and porting, testing for different broadcasting standards, certification testing, and internationalization and localization.
What We’ve Done for Others
- For a leading networking company, HCL worked across seven facilities and was involved in the development, testing and DOCSIS certification for CMTS, universal EQAM and CM platforms. The scope also involved end-to-end development of home gateways with IP support, firmware upgrade, SNMP, TFTP, diagnostics, authentication, and multiple LAN, WAN and wireless interfacing.
- For a Fortune 500 media company, HCL achieved a 30% reduction in "as-is" platform sustenance and saved USD3.3 million in overall costs by implementing FAST-based search. HCL was involved in the digital supply chain and helped manage more than 300 multi-channel properties. HCL was able to reduce the load time on the client’s music sites by 44%.