Customer Advisory Council
HCL believes that for its solutions to be transformational, it is extremely important to:
- Have a deep understanding of its customers’ business drivers and the major issues affecting the industries in which they operate
- Seek regular feedback and market insights from customers who help HCL to strengthen and better align its solutions with market requirements
HCL’s Customer Advisory Council (CAC) program is a collaborative, global sounding board encompassing 110 of HCL’s Fortune 500 C-level customer decision makers contributing significantly to HCL annual revenues.
Council members (CXOs) play vital roles within their organizations today, being charged with driving innovation and transformation strategies. HCL’s Advisory Councils engage these CXOs in face-to-face meetings biannually for advice on industry trends and their changing business priorities, and to validate and give direction to HCL’s future strategic investments, planning process and organizational priorities.
HCL has four CAC chapters globally: North America CIO, North America Tech, Europe CIO and APAC CIO.
The Councils have delivered significant business results in the following areas:
- Council “voice” helped design several new Solution Frameworks.
- HCL’s ability to server customer better resulting in better customer satisfaction.
- HCL ability to make focused investments based on direction provide by the council.
The CAC also serves as an exceptional platform for HCL’s customers and their industry peers to exchange ideas, best practices and network.
HCL CAC forum offers the Customer a seat at the table to provide Mentorship to HCL and has resulted in better alignment between HCL and respective organizations..
Awards and Felicitations
- 2011 ITSMA Diamond Award for “Building Customer Loyalty and Trust with Decision Makers”;
- Won Forrester Groundswell 2012 Award in the category of Business-to-Business Division: Embracing