Intelligent Sustenance Engineering (ISE)
Our Intelligent Sustenance Engineering (ISE) solution uses intelligence to ensure efficient as well as responsive product sustenance leading to reduced turnaround time.
Download our success story to know how ISE helped leading network equipment manufacturer enhance productivity by 4.5%.
The Situation today
As companies deal with the increasing complexities in their sustenance engineering activities, their costs keep rising. This is because they need to allocate a larger number of resources for escalation management, development, and testing activities.
The turnaround time for resolving bugs has also lengthened due to an increased number of support calls. There are also longer system shutdowns. Companies are also unable to unlock the synergy that exists between their products as they function in silos.
How HCL Can Help
Our Intelligent Sustenance Engineering (ISE) solution deploys the power of product intelligence, big data, and analytics to ensure that product sustenance is efficient, responsive, and cost effective, and reduces time to market. ISE is an advanced engineering analytics framework/solution which uses complex machine-learning algorithms to provide prediction and recommendation for engineering activities. Its features are:
- Defect localization and clustering
- Regression optimization and test step optimization
- Resource grading
- Defect Forecasting
- Orphan Defects Identification
- Similar/Duplicate Defects
- Defects Prioritization
- Test burden estimation
- Dynamic dashboards
- Hotspots and feature stability
What You Can Expect
Intelligent Sustenance Engineering (ISE) solution is:
- The industry’s first analytics-based approach to software engineering
- An easy-to-use SaaS framework with convenient API for integration
- Leverages proven analytics-driven algorithms for data extraction and mining
- It improves overall productivity by 8-10%
- It reduces the time to fix bugs by 50%
- It reduces time for test planning by 10% and regression tests by ~15%
- It reduces the time required for transition by at least 50%
What We’ve Done for Others
- For a leading network equipment manufacturer, the solution helped enhance productivity by 4.5% and improved customer satisfaction by enhancing response time and reducing efforts in analysis and fixing.
- For a leading telecom provider, the solution helped reduce defect occurrence rates by 23% over a year by analysing code, identifying defect patterns, and plotting defect discover efficiency.