Customer Experience Transformation through Digitalization
The Situation Today
The proliferation of OTT services has created a number of user personas and service expectations. Making it easy and fun for your customers to do business with you at every touch point is now the fulcrum of customer experience strategy. Such developments have transformed the way service providers engage with consumers as they leverage and integrate new technologies to gain access to a living ecosystem, and understand and influence subscriber behaviour to direct campaigns and advertisements in ways that have never been attempted before.
‘Born Digital’ organizations are digitally invested from the ground up but traditional organizations have to make this tectonic shift. ‘Born Digital’ organizations are not restricted by legacy technology, business process and thinking. They are disrupting traditional business models where the entire fulcrum of their focus has shifted from the brand to the customer.
There has been a gradual shift to digital channels to engage, and 83% of customers around the world make their purchasing decisions even before they engage with the brand. ‘Digitalization of customer-facing operations is rapidly gaining senior management attention and HCL has been driving such programs in a number of global corporations across sectors over the past 3 years with the aim to transform their customer engagement experience.
How HCL Can Help
HCL’s approach to driving customer engagement experience transformation works on three dimensions:
- Transforming the way you sell and retain
- Transforming the way your customers engage with you
- Transforming the way your customers shop
We can drive a step change in an operator’s ability to influence and shape customer experience across all of their customer touch points through 9 transformation initiatives:
We have driven several large Digital Transformation Programs aimed at transforming the customer engagement experience of global telecom operators. Our ‘Commerce to Go’ solution, for example, is part of a wider set of Cloud Service Wraps that we have invested in to accelerate the time to digitalize customer management functions. We can operationalize a Carrier grade Commerce-on-Cloud solution for a fixed monthly fee which includes infrastructure, software, implementation, and support. This solution implements industry-leading technologies and delivers functionalities that are typical of large e-Commerce development initiatives.
We have progressively built a number of Transformation Accelerators with over 50 solution accelerators and extensions on the Oracle Commerce Core Platform. We have additional accelerators for other platforms, which are supported by industry-leading technology partnerships.
In summary, HCL can help telecom operators enhance their customer experience in a number of ways:
- Advisory and Consulting (Omni-Channel, E-Commerce, and Customer Engagement Experience Strategy)
- Product and Architecture Assessment and Derivation
- Customer Journey Derivation
- Implementation and Migration (Omni-Channel and e-Commerce)
- Support and Maintenance
What You Can Expect
- To help you embark on your customer engagement experience transformation journey, HCL has developed cXstudio through which it will be possible for Telefonica to leverage HCL’s digital assets to blueprint the future of your CXE, by integrating marketing, customer touch points, and technology organizations.
- HCL’s Digital Experience specialists have cumulative experience of over 400 man years with 45 practitioners in the area of User Experience Design and Usability Engineering. The team is structured under four service lines such as Interactive Consulting, Experience Innovation, Requirements Design, and Presentation Architecture. They provide customized solutions to the Government, Healthcare, IT, Advertising, R&D, Media, Entertainment, Publishing, Retail, Travel & Hospitality, Aerospace, and Financial sectors. Our hands-on experience in usability engineering, creative media, web, mobile applications, games, and animation design makes us a comprehensive UX services provider.
- HCL has a library of around 200 reusable UX components with over 500 HCI guidelines as a part of the FAST Framework. These have been created and evolved from experience across multiple projects and can be configured, leveraged, and reused as per needs to achieve higher speed and consistent user experience across applications.
- HCL has made a number of investments to recreate customer challenges and develop the appropriate solutions for telecom operators, thus helping them reduce R&D spend and improve the bottom line.
One of the world’s leading telecom and media company achieves operational excellence and innovative technological solutions through hcl’s managed services delivery model
Hcl transformed web content management for a global german telecom service provider
E-comm-Reduction in performance issues and enrich customer experiencefor a leading US telecom services provider
The 3 keys to achieving real-time visibility of your customer’s experience
5 critical mistakes to avoid when creating 360 degree view of the customer