Package Evaluation & Selection
We assist you to define you business requirements and select the Supply Chain solution that best matches your current and future business needs. Our recommendations are based on a review of your supply chain objectives, processes, technical infrastructure and an evaluation of packages using our fast track and robust Package Evaluation and Selection framework.
Why Choose HCL?
- Multiple Package Selection Engagements
- Proven methodology - PacE
- Mature & robust replete with pre-populated templates, guidelines, checklists and artifacts that greatly shorten the cycle time of evaluating a package
- Structured Package Evaluation Framework with standard templates and formats for Speedy Evaluation.
- Comprehensive coverage of all factors in evaluation leading to reduced risks of Functionality fitment, Vendor Lock-in and technology obsolescence.
- Flexible & modular approach of HCL’s Package Evaluation methodology, enabling us to partner with the client in any current intermediary stage to completion of Package Evaluation.
- Ensuring increased user buy-in by actively engaging core users in the end-to-end evaluation process.
- Unbiased and Objective package evaluation process.
- Unique blended shore-model provides a cost-effective solution
- Leverages Best Practices, Trends and a large knowledge base developed through multiple package evaluation engagements with other clients.
- Leverages the partnerships & capabilities of focused in-house Product Groups.
- HCL’s web based propriety tool PRIZM™ accelerates the package evaluation process.
Key Success Stories
- Warehouse Logistics Package Evaluation & Selection (SAP, Oracle, Manhattan, Red Prairie, & Home grown legacy systems) for world's largest research-based pharmaceuticals firm
- ERP evaluation (JD Edwards & MFGPRO) for a market leader in Electricity Metering, Meter Data Collection, and Meter Data Management Software in USA
- ERP evaluation (10+ mid size ERP solutions) for a largest Coffee Chain in Japan that engages in the production, import, roasting, wholesale, and retail of coffee beans
- Supply Chain Planning package evaluation (JDA – Manugistics, Oracle)for a global specialty chemicals and materials company headquartered in Boston, USA
- ERP evaluation (SAP, Oracle) for one of the largest producers of pipes in India
- MES COTS products evaluation for a leading manufacturer of Medical Devices