Platform for eXperience Management (PXM)
Connecting you to the future, today
What is PXM?
Platform for eXperience Management (PXM) is HCL’s next generation cloud hosted, digital experience solution that helps businesses in their pursuit of faster time to market, optimizing marketing costs, improving marketing effectiveness, and establishing a rationalized technology platform.
PXM comes bundled with a jumpstart kit of 50+ reusable digital experience components covering rendition and UI, social, user engagement, and search and collaboration capabilities. PXM is ready to use, provides quick onboarding and helps you start utilizing its platform capabilities to roll-out your digital initiatives faster.
Powered by a combination of best-of-breed industry leading technologies, the platform enables:
- Experience creation strategy and design to create consistently impactful experiences across relevant channels and touch points
- Experience management and delivery to facilitate differentiated experiences in multichannel marketing campaigns, customer and commerce self-service capabilities, multi-lingual global websites and rolling out digital offerings to engage with your audience at the right moment.
- Experience measurement and optimization to drive user engagement to the next level by delivering rich insights into how users are experiencing the digital offerings
- Enterprise-wide development platform for delivering content-rich digital initiatives
- Ready to use platform that saves development and testing efforts, and leverages best practices
- Enables quicker launch of digital initiatives
- Provides stable user experience components - JumpStart kit being leveraged in other engagements
- Reduction in the overall TCO - no additional cost for the JumpStart kit, shared hosting, shared digital assets, and shared support team
- Enables business self service
What we’ve done for others
- A leading pharmaceutical company saw a 40% reduction in its costs of digital operations and a savings of $5000 per site – Read More...
- A large Australian bank saw an 80% reduction in its turnaround time to roll out new digital initiatives – Read More...
- A leading global foodservice retailer saw a 60% reduction in its time-to-market and enabled its consumers to access nutritional information about their food using a QR code – Read More...
- A U.S. based international financial institution saw a 75% reduction in its time-to-market and increased its website traffic and unique visitors by 23% – Read More...