There is no doubt that the Water Utility business is getting the attention. Unfortunately, it is often a disaster or calamity that makes sit up and take notice. During the last year, the Sumatran tsunami and hurricane Katrina, though not directly linked with drinking water issues, forced us all to pay more attention to pressing issues like water resource management and drinking water availability.
Regulatory compliance and geopolitical issues pose tremendous challenges for the Water Utility industry globally. They always seek new ways to enhance customer experience.
HCL's Water Utilities micro-vertical help enterprises to meet the stringent HSE regulations and enhance their customer experience through integrated service offerings including product engineering, application development and maintenance, infrastructure services and business process outsourcing.
Our Water Utilities practice serves entire water utilities sector (drinking water supply and sewage) and aims at bringing distribution excellence, enhanced customer experience and business transformation to your organization.
A Snapshot of our Water Utilities Services
- Dedicated Centre of Excellence (CoE) enabling delivery optimization
- HCL has completed one of the largest end to end ERP implementations
- Strong technology capabilities spread across SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle, Content Management, Middleware and Infrastructure Services
- Large strategic engagements with Leading Water Utilities companies globally
- Considerable base of water industry domain consultants
- Multi-faceted partnership (Development, Professional Services) with SAP