Challenges you may be facing
The Water Utility business is getting increasing attention as years go by. Unfortunately, it takes a disaster or calamity to get things moving. The Sumatran tsunami and hurricane Katrina, though not directly linked with drinking water issues, forced the world to pay more attention to pressing issues like water resource management and drinking water availability.
Regulatory compliance and geopolitical issues pose tremendous challenges for the Water Utility industry, globally. They are always seeking new ways to enhance customer experience.
What we can do for you
HCL’s Water Utilities Practice serves the entire water utilities sector (drinking water supply and sewage) and aims at bringing distribution excellence, enhanced customer experience, and business transformation to your organization. HCL helps enterprises meet stringent HSE regulations, optimize their water management systems and enhance their customer experience through integrated service offerings, including product engineering, application development and maintenance, infrastructure services and business process outsourcing. It features
- A dedicated Centre of Excellence (CoE) that enables delivery optimization
- Experience gained out of one of the largest end-to-end ERP implementations in the industry
- Strong technology capabilities spread across SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Content Management, Middleware, and Infrastructure Services
- Large strategic engagements with leading global water utilities companies
- A considerable base of water utilities domain consultants
- Multi-faceted partnerships (development, professional services) with SAP
A Snapshot of our Water Utilities Services