HCL - Infor Partnership for Optimized Global Delivery
Realize Business Benefits with HCL’s Infor Services
Meeting Today’s Business Challenges
With enterprise applications witnessing a shift towards the adoption of cloud and utility model, companies are unable to capitalize on the benefits of newer technologies. Even though companies are increasingly shifting to a SaaS based model, they prefer to maintain an on premise footprint due to certain process dependencies and cost management. For this reason, Infor provides flexible deployment solutions that help customers to run their businesses in the cloud, on premises, or both
HCL’s alliance with Infor aims to leverage its global integrated delivery model to build innovative solutions designed to help Infor’s customers become more responsive to market changes. With its dedicated pool of resources and successful engagements across industry verticals and geographies, HCL is positioned to maximize value of clients’ Infor investments.
How can HCL help
HCL is Infor’s Global Alliance Partner, and with over 500 consultants has one of the largest Infor practice globally. The collaboration will catalyze the expansion of implementation, development and support services for Infor customers by leveraging HCL’s geographic footprint.
HCL’s Infor practice is focused on providing package and platform-led services ranging from blue printing, development, deployment, global rollouts, helpdesk support, to application maintenance in areas such as ERP, HCM, CRM and SCM. It uses a platform-focused approach to provide technology-based business optimization while aligning itself with Infor’s micro vertical strategy across all industries.
Apart from providing professional services on Infor’s suite of products, HCL provides product engineering services to Infor which facilitates in-depth understanding of products and adds to overall capability of HCL’s Infor Practice.
HCL always strives to leverage its partner ecosystem and investments in order to drive value for its customers. HCL’s Infor partnership is based on the strong relationship between HCL and Infor which is nurtured and steered by the senior management of both the organizations.
Infor’s product portfolio is filled with flexibility and choice, and that’s hugely valuable for customers looking to keep up to date and grow their businesses. HCL’s differentiated Infor practice is rightly placed to help organizations globally and across industries to accelerate business value of their Infor investments.
- Product Engineering: Providing product development and support for multiple products such as ERP, HCM, CRMs
- Infor Consulting: Implementation and customizations across legacy and next gen products like
- Lawson M3
- Lawson S3
- Infor LN /Baan
- Infor XA /Mapics
- Infor LX / BPCS
- Infor System 21
- Reporting: Providing reporting and analytics tools to better visualization
- Upgrade and Migration: Providing data extraction and migration from legacy to Infor applications along with facilitating necessary version upgrades
- Integrations: Strategizing integration across other Enterprise applications accelerated through reusable components and adaptions
- Support and Maintenance: Providing L1,L2 and L3 support to ensure security and management of Infor product implementations
- Upgrade X program: Crafting cost effective approach to migrate customers from on premise Infor solutions to Infor CloudSuite
HCL and Infor
Leading engineering company in electronic security and fire protection using Infor products (Baan V and ERP Ln) across the globe, was facing challenges like heavily customized processes being unable to support the ERP system as many Baan project requests were pending. For this, HCL provided managed services and proposed support model to bring production support process and new Baan projects for business back on track
Largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems was facing issues such as difficulty in ensuring complete coverage and high effort requirement to test the system. HCL conducted gap analysis and identified the integration between functional areas. Along with this, automation of highly critical end to end test scripts was introduced and Quality Centre was implemented to complete test management.
The HCL difference
- Infor Centre of Excellence and Academy: With its dedicated Centre of Excellence (CoE) for Infor and enterprise training academy, HCL will utilize the strength of Infor applications and craft more effective responses to market opportunities
- Delivering Sustainable Business Change: HCL's Infor practice integrates business consulting and technology services. With our combined expertise in business, transformation and Infor products, we can help you successfully navigate from strategy through execution to measurable outcomes.
- Agility, Stability and Optimized Global Delivery: HCL’s integrated delivery model and worldwide capabilities give us the scale to handle large, multi-national deployments, with the around-the-clock resources that keep projects on track and within budget.
- End to end Services for Continuity and Cost Efficiency: HCL Infor Practice provides a full suite of Systems Integration and Managed Services to help you successfully undertake strategic business and technology initiatives using Infor products.
"This strategic partnership will help Infor accelerate the adoption of our applications; we've shipped over 400 new products and 16,000 enhancements in recent years and our customers are anxious to upgrade to Infor CloudSuite," said Charles Phillips, CEO of Infor. "HCL's deep technical bench and global scale will expand the talent pool around Infor applications and quickly deliver value for our customers".
Visit us tol earn more about Software Product engineering Services