The cyclical nature of the semiconductor industry is proving to be quite challenging and semiconductor companies are struggling to boost the utilization of capital-intensive equipment in a time of fluctuating demand. They also face the constant threat of obsolescence from competitors with disruptive technologies. Innovative technologies can help them find the right balance between growth and profitability.
What keeps you up at night?
The semiconductor engineering industry is clockwork-like and the environment of this industry is quite a challenging one. The difficulties in meeting demands and maximizing usage of investments made in technology in this space are ever increasing and proving to be taxing to companies. Technology also always has the constant threat of becoming obsolete and faces tough competition as well.
Why should you consider HCL?
- Comprehensive experience for more than 10 years in advanced semiconductor engineering with six of the top ten semiconductor manufacturers and five of the top ten design houses
- 5 customer labs spread over 10,000 sq. ft. with $5mn+ investment in solution frameworks
- 14+ years of experience in semi OEMs FAB applications.
- Dedicated expert groups for multiple platforms in advanced semiconductor engineering.
- 6 automation solutions with quicker product launch times up to 25% in all projects.
- Enhanced product quality with 99% acceptance rates.
How can HCL help you?
- Wide portfolio of services and optimized solutions to reduce total cost of ownership.
- Hub for fab and integrated device manufacturer for services – SoC Engineering, VLSI design, verification and validation, product engineering for reference designs, factory solutions and implementation of semi standards.
- Solution enabler in IP products for 200 300 mm standards.
- Array of services, testing and benchmarking to take your product from concept to manufacture and support extending to end of life.
- Reduce cycle times by 10% using our automation solutions.