Server & Storage
Companies are increasingly leveraging technology to address the explosion in demand created by virtualization and the shift toward the cloud. They are also turning to cutting-edge tools to overcome back- and front-office challenges such as meeting capacity needs, managing storage assets and complex infrastructure, fulfillment, forecasting, supply chain execution, monitoring customer loyalty, and leveraging big data and analytics.
What keeps you up at night?
With the surge in virtualization needs and an increasing trend in moving towards cloud computing, organizations are trying to address this issue with flexible, cost efficient, ample support levied means to meet their computing needs. This is not just limited to provisioning but extends to storage and server management, infrastructure support, demand forecasting and monitoring needs.
Why should you consider HCL?
- More than 12+ years of expertise with prestigious engagements cutting across the storage product spectrum.
- More than 30+ customers including 3 of the top 7 Fortune 500 CSPs, 5 out of top 7 OEMs, top 4 handset manufacturers and top 3 VAS solution providers.
- Nearly 800+ people with hands-on expertise in Storage Technology and storage virtualization.
- 30+ years of R&D and Product Engineering in Operating Systems including SVR4Unix, BSD, SUN Solaris, HP-UX, Windows and Linux.
How can HCL help you?
- Storage Engineering expertise in dedicated CoE for VLSI, System Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Design. Technology specific capabilities in HBA, NIC, SAS/SATA Drivers, Storage interconnect switch, storage RAID, SSD, de-duplication high power storage utilization with support and maintenance till end of support. Protocol stack usage including iSCSI, FC, FCoE and SMI-S framework for provider development. Testing functions and automation .
- Storage Virtualization with storage simulator, OSD simulation and storage virtual design framework.
- Systems and solutions including mirroring/replication, Snap Copy, Server – free backup, Remote Copy, Backup/Restore and quick recovery solutions for better data storage experience.
- Server Engineering expertise in UEFI, System BIOS, Option ROM BIOS validation. Expertise in addressing multiple 10GbE based Server Systems & its I/O capabilities.
- Exposure in server technologies involving advanced packet processing at multiple 10G and 40G I/O bandwidth.
- Experience in next generation I/O bus upgrade, higher speed memory (DDR3), on-chip system interconnect bus as well as design and integration of various types of High Speed Serializer, De-Serializer technology.
- Exposure to the computer-on-module and Single SoC controller design for convergence of NIC/HBA/Virtualization module.
- Competence in handling multi-core processor design to address design constraint issues of power and performance.