- Hardware Product Engineering: HCL offers domain-specific hardware engineering and design services in VLSI ASIC, FPGA, and SoC engineering, board design, embedded software, mechanical engineering, and design, prototyping, and value-added engineering services such as compliance engineering, independent verification and validation and low volume manufacturing... Read More
- Embedded Engineering: HCL is a leader in developing embedded software and systems for various industries and domains. We have expertise in safety-critical embedded systems with more than 2000 person years of cumulative experience in developing small footprint and safety-critical embedded systems for Medical Devices, Automotive Electronics and Aircraft Components... Read More
- Mechanical Engineering: HCL offers advanced Mechanical Engineering services to customers that help them in developing complex mechanical designs and products, significantly reduce their time-to-market and help them penetrate early and deep into the existing and emerging markets... Read More
- Software Product Engineering: HCL Software Engineering Practice taps into HCL's multi domain expertise, high impact services, investments in IPs and infrastructure and (r)evolutionary engagement model to help clients launch new products faster, manage unparalleled customer experience, enhance product lifecycles and exploit market adjacencies... Read More
- Engineering Out of the Box: Product landscape is undergoing a major and fast paced transformation based on ever-changing customer needs. User experience and value-centricity are becoming the two key philosophies driving differentiation for product companies... Read More
HCL’s NEXTGEN Approach to Testing
The current ecosystem is undergoing a digital disruption across applications and products. HCL’s next-gen approach to Testing will bring world-class quality standards in the changing product and application environments, to achieve faster, structured and more effective testing solutions.
Read More about HCL’s NEXTGEN approach .