What keeps you up at night?
Constant change is the hallmark of the Aerospace and Defense industry. Increasing pressure from the internationalization of markets, greater complexity in assets, and program volume can hinder the effectiveness of the supply chain and expose faults in the system. To keep up with their competitors, companies in this industry must be continuously improving their operating performance, staying on top of changing trends and making systematic changes to their supply chains.
Why should you consider HCL?
- Extensive MRO experience. HCL is SAP's recommended implementation partner for maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) organizations in this industry. With experience gained from more than 50 SAP implementations in MRO across a range of industries — public sector, aerospace, aviation, rail, travel and logistics, utilities, oil and gas, and complex machinery — HCL is the SAP organization to turn to for rapid and cost-effective transformation.
- SAP’s partner of choice. HCL and SAP have worked together to build iMRO, the new MRO industry add-on to SAP ERP MRO. HCL has also packaged its repeated implementation success into a preconfigured solution for MRO to reduce the time, cost, and risk of SAP after-market support and maintenance services implementation.
How can HCL help you?
Built by the most experienced team available, HCL's preconfigured SAP solution extends SAP's solutions for the Aerospace and Defense industry through comprehensive and industry-focused best practices, implementation accelerators, and industry-specific SAP training.
- The top ten Aerospace and Defense firms worldwide now run SAP ERP. HCL has unrivalled SAP implementation experience in this industry and has developed best practices and industry-specific solutions for numerous customers.
- HCL's preconfigured solution complements SAP's discrete industry solution — key elements of which HCL helped develop — through the addition of the following industry templates, accelerators and packaged solutions:
- Fast-track manufacturing
- SAP Training Academy
- Best-practice business process flows, descriptions, and role/process maps
- Industry-specific enhancements to common business processes not fully supported by SAP ERP
- Rapid implementation methodology and plan
For more information, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
MRO excellence for Airlines
HCL in Aerospace & Defense