Enterprise Performance Management
Are your business decisions based on reliable, high quality information? Are the measurements in place aligned to your strategy? Do your employees understand the organizational strategy and how they are contributing to achieving it? If not, you’re not alone.
Many organizations struggle to turn their business data into useful, trusted and informative information. Automation and productivity enhancement tools like ERP, CRM, SRM, email, etc. have increased the amount of data being captured in organizations over recent years. Translating these masses of data into tangible and digestible information that can be used to answer business problems is a key focus area for senior managers and executives today.
Business Intelligence (BI) offers insight and understanding of an organizations performance and potential by connecting decision makers to pertinent information. It addresses the challenges of collecting, organizing and presenting relevant data as information to help provide informed decisions.
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) takes BI to the next level through strategy management and planning & performance management.
HCL delivers quality and innovative solutions in EPM and BI where we have extensive experience in helping clients transform their business performance using the right tools and processes which help to translate data into an asset.
What sets HCL apart?
- EPM – we have been delivered step change, leveraging best practices borne from hundreds of successful implementations to help organizations translate their strategy into actionable measures whilst developing processes and tools to support a closed loop performance management cycle.
- Strategic consulting – we understand BI, from operational reporting to planning and budgeting, compliance, performance management and complex analytics. We address sustainability challenges for BI early in the process to ensure it remains fit for purpose.
- Technological understanding – we are recognized as leaders and innovators in the major technology platforms, giving your business tools a competitive edge.
What does HCL offer?
HCL offers a complete EPM and BI offering, taking our clients on the full journey from strategy to execution.
- Actionable Business Intelligence Strategy – definition of the end state for information usage in the organization and the roadmap, processes and organization required to release the potential of BI
- EPM – converting the strategic objectives of an organization into clear measurable performance metrics
- Implementation – design, build and rigorously test your BI solutions
- Upgrade and Performance tuning – making the best of your BI platform
- Sustainable strategies – development and management of Competency Centres, and the organization and processes to support the ongoing evolution of your BI service
For more information on the various aspects of EPM, please write to us at: email@example.com