What keeps you up at night?
The insurance industry is not just competitive and fast paced. It’s also filled with challenges, such as ensuring that tax compliance regulations are rigorously followed, supervision is strong across territories, and analytic tools are in place to identify important trends. To meet those challenges, and many others, insurance companies need the right systems in their IT landscape.
Why should you consider HCL?
- An industry pioneer. HCL’s approach to insurance is as flexible as the industry needs it to be. As a result of our ability to meet the precise needs of each client, we have been recognized as a pioneer in the insurance world:
- First implementation of FS-CD and FS-CM for a workers’ compensation line of business in the U.S.
- First implementation of marketing, service, and customer management for insurance (Insurance-CRM)
- First implementation of FS-CD for policy billing and collections in the UK
- First implementation of SAP-BOBJ-data services in insurance
HCL is also the only consultancy to advise the SAP Insurance Industry Business Unit (IBU) on the localization of SAP financials for insurance in the UK. Through this engagement, we have built strong links with the SAP Worldwide Insurance Centre of Expertise in Belgrade, where SAP is extending its range of insurance products.
- Valuable Partnerships. Our partnerships with SAP, Oracle and Microsoft make the overall packaged ERP solution proposition more complete and compelling while reducing implementation risk. We will continue to seek out the best partners to generate value for our customers.
- After 15 years of close collaboration with the leading ERP vendors, HCL has become a leading services provider of packaged ERP-enabled business transformations. Through deploying these solutions with many insurance clients, we have gained first-hand experience of the challenges facing the industry.
- HCL’s insurance practice, which offers deep expertise and carefully crafted solution accelerators, is a key partner for ERP vendors.
- HCL maintains its own up to date systems to support all insurance organizations with associated end-to-end processes. This asset is available as a proof-of-concept solution for HCL clients to model their future processes, accelerate product configuration, and/or assist with fit-gap analysis. This asset is also open to enhancement by partners.
For more information, contact us at: email@example.com
HCL Transforming Insurance