Supply Chain Management (SCM)
HCL Enterprise Application Services (EAS) provides robust Supply Chain Management solutions with advanced features and benefits helping organizations to generate value and enable their business through a more adaptive supply chain network thus reducing inventory whilst increasing service quality.
For example our SCM solution provides functionality for manufacturing where planning and logistics makes your business network both agile and seamless. Deployment of SCM provides collaboration, planning, execution and monitoring of activities across the supply chain.
HCL EAS’s solutions include:
- Advanced Planner & Optimizer
- Service Parts Planning
- Supply Network Collaboration
- Event Management
- Forecasting and Replenishment
- Transportation Management
- Manufacturing Operations and Shop Floor Control
- Sales and Operations Planning
HCL EAS’s added value:
- Maximize return on assets through optimization of demand and supply
- Planning and collaboration with business partners through forecasting, optimizing and scheduling time, materials and resources
- Streamlining distribution, transportation and logistics, with real time planning processes
- Operational excellence – real time and well informed decision making leading to optimum inventory level
What does HCL EAS offer?
HCL EAS provides a very experienced and skilled workforce who enables supply chain solutions that help their customers extend their ERP suite achieving maximum return on investment. Each consultant delivers expertise in strategic planning, supply chain transformation, project management and SCM functional design and application configuration.
To know more -
- Fullfilling Promises
- Making Cross-Business Alliances Work
- Managing Complex Manufacturing and Maintenance Processes
- Multi-Site Business Effectiveness
- Procurement Programmes
- Supply Chain
For more information on the various aspects of SCM, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org