No implementation project can achieve any degree of success without comprehensive and effective training of two equally critical client groups: the employees who will work directly on the project and the end-users who will need to use the system once it's put into production.
The first group needs to understand how the system works so that they can contribute to the design and configuration project phases, ensuring that the final system meets organizational needs. The second group needs to understand how to do their jobs using the new system, so they can efficiently serve customers on the first day the system is in production.
HCL Enterprise Application Services measures success by how well its clients can use the system, and so devotes considerable attention to training both of these critical audiences.
We are supporting projects of every size and in every industry with relevant end-user support services and products, ensuring that business operations continue smoothly once the new system is in place:
- Training Needs Analysis
- Project Planning and Management
- Role Definition
- Business Process Mapping
- Change Management and Communication
- Content Design and Development
- Training Client Set-Up and Data Population
- Instructor Led Training
- Evaluation and Feedback
- EPSS (Electronic Performance Support Systems)
- CBT (Computer Based Training)
- Learning Portals
- Distance Learning
- Post Go-Live Support (Helpdesk & Refresher Training)
- Gap and Performance Analysis
- Training Facilities