What keeps you up at night?
Are disruptive technologies and the accelerating rate of change forcing you to rethink the way your business operates? In any enterprise-wide change initiative, it’s essential to focus on improving the efficiency of your operations while adapting to marketplace and technology shifts.
Why should you consider HCL?
- Manageable change: We support business change initiatives by helping clients align their operating platforms to a dynamic world — implementing changes in manageable blocks while enabling an agile and simplified IT portfolio.
- Robust collaboration: Our employee-led value portal encourages HCL employees to work together to create and implement ideas that deliver measurable business impact to our clients.
- A team of experts: HCL’s principals and experts develop transformational road maps and execution plans that help forward-looking customers manage and optimize their IT budgets.
- Structure and direction: We follow a structured consulting and delivery framework for our customers’ transformation programs.
- Strong partnerships: We invest heavily in incubating world-class capabilities in social, mobile, analytics, and cloud solutions with technology partners that are the leading software vendors in these areas.
How can HCL help you?
We offer integrated “Advise to Execute” services that can help you in all stages of your transformation.
- Business Optimization: Our consultants have helped Fortune 500 companies improve efficiencies and realize better value from their business operations through specialized services in business operating platform transformation (B-OPT), dashboards and analytics services, process improvements, business process management (BPM), business analytics, and application integration.
- Enterprise Information Transformation: We partner with leading organizations to transform the way they leverage information and data to gain valuable insights. Enterprise information management, integration, replication and migration of enterprise application rollouts, business intelligence, big data, data warehousing, MDM, and enterprise content management form the core of these services.
- IT Strategy and Architecture Transformation: Leading global organizations benefit from our services in creating IT strategies and enterprise architectures seamlessly aligned with their businesses. IT target operating models, application portfolio optimization, project portfolio management, enterprise architecture, and technology form the core of these services.
- Emerging Technologies: We help organizations understand and harness emerging technologies to meet and exceed business goals. These services comprise primarily Salesforce.com and vFabric cloud services, social and mobility, web experience management (WXM), and enterprise collaboration services (ECS).
- Enterprise Quality: Our unique test center of excellence (TCOE) and optimization shared services are driven by industrialized delivery, lean IT principles, cost of quality, and shift left principles. Through our integrated service delivery platform – Test Factory in a Box — we deliver enterprise application testing and specialized testing that ensure the highest quality standards for our clients.
The Services section provides more details about our offerings. To set up a conversation, click here