Data Management (DM) has become indispensable for businesses to facilitate the seamless flow of information, augment business agility and boost their competitive advantage. According to Forbes Insights survey taken by 200 businesses and IT executives, 95% of the executives believed that data management was essential for the success of any business and about 85% agreed that their organizations treat information as a strategic asset.
Most organizations are struggling to achieve a single unified view of their business. HCL enterprise data management practice helps companies to overcome this situation by offering a wide array of services spanning across Master Data Management (MDM), Data migration, Data governance, Data quality, Metadata management, Customer Data Integration (CDI), and Product Information Management (PIM).
HCL understands that focus on enterprise data management such as an organization-wide Metadata Management, MDM and Data Quality Management are critical to enable transformation such as information visibility in a fragmented supply chain, single view of customer, customer centricity and a host of other organization-wide initiatives. Further, DM is imminent to achieve any sort of regulatory compliance.
HCL has been in the forefront of helping customers unearth business cases around DM and achieve stellar success.
HCL recently helped a large home improvement retailer in the US to achieve a single view of customer, save more than 80% of their operational cost around DM and enable the creation of a services model to serve customer needs in near real-time... Read More
HCL has also enabled many customers in the insurance space to transform their business model around a customer and thus achieve a risk ratio that is at least 60% lower than the rest of the industry.
Overall, it is important to note that DM is really “Process Optimization on Quality Data”. Both process optimization and quality data are important to achieve the end goal of a seamless data lifecycle across the organization.
HCL is a matured player in the DM space. Apart from MDM-centric offerings, its comprehensive portfolio includes Metadata management, Data Migration with customized offering in Data Quality and Data Governance.
The HCL advantage
- First Indian IT enterprise to invest multi-millions in R&D for MDM
- MDM as a CoE has various homegrown accelerators around MDM, which catalyze offerings in current competitive market
- Practice has grown exponentially from its inception in terms of resource strength and revenues
- Technical and business consultants have average work experience of more than nine years
- HCL has a strong footprint in both consulting and implementation
- Multi-domain proof of concepts are developed to showcase our in-depth understanding of business cases across business verticals
- HCL has successfully partnered with all leading MDM and core product vendors to create joint assets within the industry