Identity & Access Management Services
HCL's Identity and Access Management solutions effectively address the challenges of today’s fragmented identity landscape, by bringing together our competencies in the varied identity management tools, to build solutions that span the spectrum of security requirements, offer seamless access to resources, and present a unified enterprise.
Our product expertise in the Identity Management space include certified skills in IBM Tivoli and Oracle, along with competencies in Microsoft IAM Suite, RSA security suite, and open source technologies such as CAS, OSSO and OpenID.
Showcasing our thought leadership in security is a book by two of HCL’s architects, Dr. Ramarao Kanneganti and Prasad A. Chodavarapu titled SOA Security, available on Amazon.
Engaging with HCL for IAM is a value proposition because we offer end-to-end services from control objective setting to monitoring, to governance and risk management. Our IAM methodology is a comprehensive and systematic five step process that guarantees a cost-effective, risk appropriate IAM solution.
As part of our frameworks and IP in the IDM space, we have:
- A SaaS Provisioning Gateway for customers who want to use the Oracle stack of products. This enables you to use the existing IDM setup for user lifecycle management in SaaS applications.
- Ready skeletal frameworks for adapters to most security products, ensuring a rapid deployment for custom solutions.
- VMWare solutions for areas of common requirements, again reducing time and cost while providing quality.
IAM Service Offerings
Our service offerings in the identity and access management space include:
- User Lifecycle management
- Directory Services
- Centralized Access Control
- Single Sign On and Access Management
- Personalization and Workflows
- Integration of IDM and BPM along with middleware