When you have globally distributed business processes in a heterogeneous computing environment, with a need to reconcile more than one enterprise architecture, or if you need to reuse legacy capability as services, SOA alone is not the answer. For such complex transformations, we recommend SOI, to integrate the architecture, processes and data in your enterprise. HCL’s SOA-based solutions for enterprise integration are a holistic approach to a composite requirement, ensuring effective methodology, the best practices and design conventions for enterprise integration.
ESB based Application Integration or SOI
Our vision of a business-aligned IT creates a flexible solution that accommodates your enterprise configuration, and provides a componentized service layer for your integration solution. Aligning the IT architecture to SOA has several benefits; however these benefits come with a cost that is often too prohibitive. Yet, at HCL we can reduce the costs and even amortize it over the engagement period, often, as part of regular application development. The key approach we take is through ESB-based SOA, which includes a SOA Governance Model to provide vision and executive support while addressing the challenges of a new way of working and thinking across the organization; service creation, extraction, utilization and management, along with the setting up of an Integration Competency Centre.
Successful SOI requires attention to all aspects such as people, business processes, enterprise architecture, enabling technologies and products, governance and program management. Our SOI solutions add value to your bottom line because we offer:
- A dedicated SOI Center of Excellence, with best practices, commoditized processes and frameworks: The SOI Center of Excellence comprising of integration experts, acts as the foundation of our SOI solutions. It offers support over the period of the enterprise roll-out in the form of training and skills, templates, frameworks and best practices. Our proven 4-D methodology of define, design, develop and deploy reduces implementation risks and costs, while HCL, our cross-platform integration testing framework automates the complex aspects of SOI testing, ensuring an implementation that is extensively and quickly tested.
- An incremental implementation approach: Our phased implementation approach guarantees success because it implements change systematically over a period of time and ensures long-term corporate commitment.
- Strategic partnerships with SOI market-leaders like TIBCO, IBM, ORACLE: Our global alliances combine the best-in-class skills with leading solutions and tools in the market.
- Domain knowledge and expertise in ERP, CRM and SCM implementations: We have rich experience in handling large delivery engagements in the EAI space with successful engagements. We have a history in product engineering, adapter patterns and lifecycle management, and have created adapters and solution accelerators for TIBCO, Cisco AON and Microsoft BizTalk. We understand the integration domain very well, along with expertise in the areas of security and IAM, BPM and SOA.
- An offshore Adapter Factory: We have ready skeletal frameworks of adapters to quickly bridge the heterogeneity between most enterprise applications, reducing your time-to-market and thereby your implementation costs.
- A flexible Onsite-Offshore approach: Our delivery sites are globally distributed and we keep our delivery approach to an onsite-offshore, SLA-driven model in order to reduce your implementation costs.