The increasing complexity in the market environment is leading to rising complexity of business opportunities and the planning, implementation processes, and systems that support them. EA supports the CIO with a planning vehicle to successfully handle these complexities while delivering transformation programs.
HCL helps CIOs manage transformation programs by:
- Defining an architecture framework to capture strategy and the line of sight to operations and implementation
- Define business capabilities, business outcomes and the performance framework based on business objectives
- Define the business architecture by capturing functions, processes, and other aspects such as locations, and organization structure
- Analyze strategy, needs, capabilities, and define the target architecture
- Define projects and programs to realize the target architecture
- Develop a transformation roadmap by analyzing dependencies and priorities