IAOP: The 2015 Outsourcing World Summit
HCL is a sponsor at the IAOP 2015 Outsourcing World Summit scheduled from 16-18th Feb 2015. HCL Technologies has corporate membership with IAOP.
Please find below are details of the two sessions & information on Breakfast sponsorship:
Leadership Speaking Session 1:
The Challenge of the Digital Enterprise: It is not about the CMO, it is about the CIO and the approach.
- Describe the journey to the Digital Enterprise using the Digital Systems Integration Roadmap. They will share the road blocks, challenges, common mistakes and the better paths forward to digitization.
- Regardless of what analysts and industry critics say, it is still the job of the CIO and his team to quickly move his or her enterprise to the Digital era. Come join us and we will share the framework for every legacy enterprise/business running to catch up and pass competitors who were already born “Digital”
The mission of this speaking session is to share:
- The case for the Digital Enterprise
- Prioritizing the processes and the applications
- What to modernize, strand, or leave alone
- Define the data fabric and models to support the processes
- Establish the Digital integration approach for Customer Enterprise Management
Speakers: Greg Palesano, Executive VP, Global Head of Application Services & two industry leading CIOs
Timeslot: Track #1 on Monday, Feb 16, 2.35 – 3.25pm
Leadership Speaking Session 2:
How to transform your Enterprise Function and gain business Agility, Flexibility, and Scalability
Significant amount of costs in large companies are locked up in Operations and Back-Office functions. These costs not only reduce Return on Capital but also impact ability of your company to invest in more client centric / revenue generating activities – which are essential to maintain competitive position of your organization. Enterprise functions such as FINANCE, Procurement, Marketing, Legal and HR form a major component of the back-office costs. Managing these costs is a key agenda item for Boards, CEOs and CFO’s today.
HCL has developed a breakthrough proposition to strategically manage these costs and improve your company’s profitability. Learn more this during the session with HCL and UBS.
Speakers: Raghu Kidambi, Senior Vice President, Business Services, HCL Technologies Ltd. & Dennis McCann, Managing Director, Head of Strategic Partnership Management, UBS
Timeslot: Track #7 on Tuesday, Feb 17, 3.40 – 4.30pm
HCL Private Breakfast on Tuesday Feb 17th, 7.30am to 8.45am