Location: Booth Number N5260
Building Management Systems (BMS) are helping consumers and enterprises smartly monitor intelligent control of building & residential systems. Scalable BMS platforms which support open standards & protocols are gaining market share over proprietary BMS hardware, software, and communications protocols which have high operational & maintenance costs. The industry needs an integrated, scalable and interoperable modern building management system that can accommodate existing legacy devices, communication protocols and smart devices & appliances. Wireless technology innovations like ZIGBEE & MESH is helping easy adoption and prove less costly.
HCL Technologies' Engineering and R&D Services (ERS) has helped many leading global manufacturing and technology firms innovate, by supporting entire product lifecycles and extending their eco-systems. HCL Technologies invites you to meet us and discuss how we can create an immediate impact on your business, address your technology and engineering challenges and identify new ways to boost to your organization's sustainability efforts. We will be demonstrating innovative and SMART Solutions and IPs and showcasing our Service Offerings in the below areas –
- integrated Smart Energy Analytics Dashboard (iSEAD)
- Enterprise Energy Management on Cloud
- Showcasing HCL Product Engineering Services Engagements :
- Power electronics – In the renewable & alternative energy sectors.
- HVAC – Redesign of HVAC equipment for eco- friendly refrigerants
- E-learning – Engagements specific to Fire & Safety