HP Discover 2012
Pivotal times like these are not unlike when client/server technology displaced mainframe computing.Before our eyes, converged cloud, converged infrastructure, mobility, information optimization, and more are being cast like cement. Once hardened, these technological innovations will structure the waywe live and work for decades.HP Discover 2012 is the best opportunity for HP customers and partners to learn new ways of making HP technology work for them. HP’s largest global conference for customers and partners, it will attract 10,000 IT executives,managers, architects, engineers, and solution experts from around the world to network and explore pivotal technology developments, best practices, and strategies.
Featuring keynotes by IT thought leaders, the HP Discover Zone, and 800+ business and technical sessions, the conference will showcase – in one place, at one time – the complete ecosystem of HP and partner solutions for enterprise business.
- Meg Whitman, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Todd Bradley, Executive Vice President, Printing and Personal Systems Group
- Dave Donatelli, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Enterprise Group
- Michael Lynch, Executive Vice President, Information Management, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Autonomy
- Bill Veghte, Chief Strategy Officer & Executive Vice President, HP Software
- John Visentin, Executive Vice President and General Manager, HP Enterprise Services
Special guest speaker: Jeffrey Katzenberg, CEO of DreamWorks Animation, will speak about the strong technology collaboration between HP and DreamWorks.