“We chose HCL as a strategic partner to help us manage our existing applications and implement new technologies. HCL has been responsive to the needs of the IT group and our customers, and has been committed to delivering high-quality services with a level of flexibility required by our business."
- Move from ‘Product Centric Pricing’ to ‘Customer Centric Pricing’
- Implement an enterprise-wide fee computation system across multiple lines of businesses such as trade finance, business banking, cash management etc
- Configure differential fees across transaction types, channels, domains, processing systems and customer groups
- Design and implement innovative pricing schemes.
- Support billing and invoicing requirements of multi-tiered customer organization.
- Implement customer centric pricing to enhance customer loyalty and expand customer base
- Build profitable customer relationships and increase share of customer wallet
- Create innovative product offerings, bundled offerings and campaigns based on pricing
- Loosely coupled pricing and invoicing modules
- New generation technology architecture
- Externalized Business Rules Engine based Fee identification
- Complete flexibility for business users to create and manage dynamic rules for pricing plan identification and fee optimization
- Quicker launch of new pricing models, promotional schemes and campaigns to meet market needs
- Automated rules based identification ensures consistent application of pricing policies
- Powerful customer centric pricing plans and flexible pricing algorithms
- Automated pricing plan adoption across multi tiered customer hierarchies
- Comprehensive, flexible pricing algorithms to support a range of pricing models
- Domain neutral, user configured parameters for complete flexibility in introducing new basis for pricing transactions
- Unified invoicing for multi tiered, multi entity, multi geo customer organizations
- Support for multi tiered customer hierarchies and generation of consolidated and individual invoices at each level
- Host of invoicing features to support customer specific invoice templates, invoicing currency, frequency, dispatch media and formats
- Compliance for TWIST e-invoicing standards to enable STP of invoices with the customer’s ERP systems
- New generation technology enabling the bank to move towards a seamlessly integrated pricing and invoicing solution as a shared service across lines of business
- Service oriented architecture with ability to expose business components as services to enable easy integration core banking and other transaction processing systems
- Enables best of breed approach with flexibility to integrate with business rules management engines, if desired.