Research & Analytics
Challenges we address
Macro-economic conditions are forcing organizations world-wide to operate in highly dynamic and challenging environments amidst competitive pressures. It is therefore imperative that they make informed decisions based on accurate and insightful business data. Today, research and analytics has become an integral part of any business plan, helping organizations assess their business environments so as to mitigate risks while planning for future business trends.
HCL’s Research & Analytics Services
HCL provides financial research and analytics services to global banks and financial institutions, together with end-to-end technology solutions that enable them make informed, reliable, and agile investment decisions to efficiently manage their operating costs, improve client focus and satisfaction and gain financial stability and profitability. Our comprehensive services especially help investment banking firms in the areas of asset allocation and financial capital management.
HCL’s vast pool of domain experts deliver technology/operation services in research and analytics across equities, fixed income, FX, and securitized products and indices, with special services around fixed asset management, financial asset management and strategic asset management. Our technology solutions cover all aspects of research, including financial performance management, analytics, pricing and portfolio management and analysis. We provide content management solutions across research report authoring, workflow management, subscription management, and distribution and research portals. And our financial performance management software includes services and solutions for quantitative index calculations, financial modeling and forecasting techniques.
- Development and maintenance of solutions across the research value chain - from report authoring, through workflow management, subscription management, to distribution of research products. This is supplemented by InvesITTM, our proprietary product, which is a comprehensive suite for the entire research process.
- Expertise in analytics, and developing / maintaining complex financial applications – including financial valuation models for the automation of stock selection, portfolio management, and index calculation based on instruments such as bonds, swaps, commodities, FRA, MBS, equities and ABS.
- Enterprise Content Management Center of Excellence (CoE) with expertise in using products like Documentum, File Net, and others.
- Reduced Time to Market of research products and Improved research efficiency by developing Global Research Content Management system for a global investment bank
- Improved stock selection & enhanced portfolio management for a leading financial services provider by building a web enabled cash flow based valuation system