Location on Map
A global leader in integrated IT solutions and services for business transformation, HCL forayed in the Middle East and North African region in April 2007. HCL Technologies in Middle East took its institutional form in 2009. The next 2 years witnessed tripling of its turnover and increased presence in the region. With its regional Head Quarters in Dubai, HCL has offices and presence in Kuwait, KSA, Qatar, Oman and Egypt among other countries in GCC and North Africa.
HCL helps enterprises transform their IT landscape by adding value to their IT processes, optimizing the existing technology base and equipping them to leverage business-centric technologies to better align IT system to the needs of the business.
HCL is committed to unravel the key constituents to enable clients to achieve excellence and competitive edge. We work with our clients through an open and collaborative approach ensuring sustainable and profitable long-term growth. Intertwining our large base of experience and capabilities across all industries and business functions, we partner with our clients to help them become high performance businesses and governments.
Our services portfolio covers integrated IT solutions and services for business transformation covering the entire IT landscape including Consulting Services, Enterprise Transformational services, Packaged Implementations and IT infrastructure/Managed services.
Top companies trust HCL to power their IT systems and business processes. Using a value-centric approach, HCL transforms technology into business competitive advantage for forward looking customers in the region. HCL customers in the region range from Telecom Service Providers, Banking and Financial Institutions, and large Retail Chains to large Automobile dealers, Dairy products company, Oil & Gas majors and Media, Publishing and Entertainment enterprises.
Some of the firsts that HCL has gained in the region are:
- The first ever IT Management Centre in the region was launched in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in April 2007 .This facility, which offers 24 * 7 Arabic help-desk and capable of providing managed services, was inaugurated by the Indian Ambassador to Saudi Arabia
- HCL has been contracted by AwalNet, the largest Internet Service Provider (ISP) of Saudi Arabia to implement Oracle's Telco-in-a-box solution containing Oracle, Siebel, and Portal. This would be the first implementation of AIA in the entire region
- HCL has signed a Ecosystem Engagement Model Partnership on Managed Services with AwalNet in July 2007
- HCL has been contracted to build a comprehensive B2B, B2C & B2E portal for a leading central bank in the region on the IBM software stack
- HCL has been contracted to build a pioneering detailed case management system for a prominent judicial department in the region
Today, HCL is known in the region for its innovative business model backed by a strong partner network build on trust, transparency and flexibility.
HCL Domain Expertise
HCL Technologies brings to the region, a powerful combination of domain experts and techno-functional consultants who offer business-driven technology solutions to various industries and government. Our deep insights into the banking sector and integrated applications have helped our clients to reveal the intrinsic value engrained in their business processes, bring about positive impact on their results and business strategies. The solutions and services we offer to our banking clients have helped them to strengthen their workflow management, improve business intelligence and improve customer experience.
Our experience of working with the Financial sector globally has helped us to understand and address the need to stay competitive. We have helped our clients to transform their processes and operations, improving profitability, reducing costs and meet the ever growing need for improved customer service.
Our innovative and customized solutions help the fast-changing Telecom sector to be agile, competitive and stay afloat. The Telecom Companies entrust us to be their watch-dogs due to our efficiency in fault and performance management.
The Manufacturing, Retail and Distribution sectors today are engulfed with challenges of matching to the emerging trends and demands of end-consumers. With more than 3 decades of experience, HCL Technologies helps to stitch business processes together through integrated IT solutions which helps enterprises to plan and deliver better.
Our domain knowledge in the growing Travel and Logistics sectors has helped us to implement various applications, business processes and infrastructure services for Airlines, Freight and Logistics companies.
We work with governments to transform their processes and enable them to deliver superior citizen-centric services. Our solutions promote information sharing however protecting privacy of citizens. We provide support to state and local governments and help them use Information Technology (IT) to meet new demands and develop better governance structures.
Key focus areas
HCL sees the Banking and finance telecom, manufacturing, retail, logistics and most importantly government sectors as the key sectors in the Middle east. HCL is also keen on accelerating its efforts on ‘Consulting’, ‘Cloud computing’ and ‘Mobility’.
With our experience in IT process consulting, we are able to address the reincarnated role of IT as the core of business processes. Our solutions and services help in streamlining IT processes and bringing departments closer to make informed business decisions.
The world of mobile applications is extremely fast-paced and continuously evolving, with new features and functionalities. HCL develops native applications for enterprises that enable them to an enhanced business process and decision making; bring customers closer to them thereby generating stronger customer loyalty. This is an interesting and learning domain for us as we grow with the changing technology.
- We have helped implement a co-sourced model for a portion of a leading bank’s IT operations to allow for handling of higher workloads, reduction of operating costs and building operational/process efficiencies. We have done this by leveraging the IT Infrastructure services delivered by HCL. This enables the bank to focus on strategic issues as our experts handle their operations efficiently.
- A large waste water company in the Gulf region has adopted one of our applications to streamline their customer care and billing process. This entailed improvement in workflow and elimination of duplication of inputs thereby improving the quality of customer service. Our solution also provides the customer with timely and accurate information for management control and decision-making, ensuring accuracy and integrity of data.
- We have developed a comprehensive enterprise content management definition for a leading government body in UAE, encompassing e-Legislation, standard operating procedures, IT requirement and program implementation guidelines that will contribute to the client’s objectives such as enhancing the delivery of e-services, establishing e-law compliance, increasing process & operational efficiency, etc.
We are highly committed to spread our footprint in the Middle East Market and will continue to engage to further enrich our end-to-end IT offerings for this market. Our flexible engagement models, rich heritage of technology solutions and over 30 years of leadership across service areas give us a strategic advantage to meet the region's IT needs.
HCL Offices in Middle East
HQ: HCL Technologies Limited (Middle East)
Office no: 215, 216, 217, Building no: 15, Dubai Internet CityDubai 502783
United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 4461870
Fax: +971 4 3697234
HCL Arabia LLC
Office 203, C Block, Akaria Plaza, Olaya, PO Box: 301220Riyadh 11372
Phone: +966 503014044
Fax: +966 1 4648712
HCL Technologies Limited (Middle East)
Office No. 10, Level 14, Commercial Bank Plaza, West BayP.O Box: 2711, Doha
Phone: +974 44528172
Fax: +974 44528181
HCL Technologies Middle East
Shuwaikh Industrial Area #68, P. O. Box: 176,Safat 13002
Phone: +965 566826308