HCL has successfully implemented analytics and case management solutions for a Government organization in the Middle East, helping it manage cases and workloads by optimizing and effectively using vast amounts of information and content. HCL streamlined its customer-centric content management processes to provide a comprehensive view across departments and agencies.
HCL In Middle East
There is great diversity in the Middle East – diversity in cultural traditions, economic environments, languages, and business practices. This high-growth market calls for specialized IT service providers to manage its fast-paced IT environment.
HCL, a reputed IT service provider in the Middle East began its journey in this region in 2007 with the launch of the Middle East’s first ever IT Management Centre in Riyadh. In 2012, HCL was registered through SAGIA in Saudi Arabia as HCL Arabia LLC to cater to local market requirements. Today, with offices in Saudi Arabia and the UAE as well, HCL is expanding operations in to Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Turkey, and the CIS countries. Having executed more than 60 IT projects across eight Gulf countries, HCL has become a partner of choice for the implementation of innovative propositions in the banking and financial services, oil and gas, travel and transportation, telecom, and retail industries in this region.
- HCL was one of the first companies to implement business intelligence solutions in a government department in UAE
- HCL is building comprehensive B2B, B2C, and B2E portals for a leading central bank on the IBM software stack
- HCL is building a pioneering case management system for a prominent judicial department of GCC
- HCL is providing comprehensive IT operations, including core banking support, for the highest performing bank in UAE, for more than three years
- HCL is building a loyalty management solution for a leading brand in Turkey, and supporting and building e-commerce and enterprise application software platforms for the largest retail chain in the Middle East
- HCL is signing up with all the major local Telco operators as their managed services partner
- HCL is providing 24x7 IT infrastructure support for the global operations of the most profitable bank in the GCC
- HCL is currently deploying over 72 modules of Oracle E-business Solutions in a leading manufacturing and automobile distribution company in Saudi Arabia
- HCL is supporting the SAP landscape of a leading Turkish multinational CPG company
- HCL is deploying loyalty management solutions at one of the largest F300 Turkish conglomerates
- HCL has successfully implemented analytics and case management solutions for a Government organization in the Middle East, helping it manage cases and workloads by optimizing and effectively using vast amounts of information and content. HCL streamlined its customer-centric content management processes to provide a comprehensive view across departments and agencies.
- HCL enabled crew management and mobility solutions in one of the fastest growing airlines in the Gulf region. The system provides multiple benefits in terms of improved crew productivity, minimal crewing disruptions, streamlined administrative processes, enhanced decision making capabilities, real-time alerts and accurate forecast of manpower requirements. HCL’s mobile-enablement solution focuses on the airline’s operational and passenger travel landscape.
Dynamic business environments, competition, and challenging economic conditions have resulted in a rapid escalation of operational costs which have a direct impact on a company’s P&L. The answer to this conundrum lies in the company’s enterprise functions such as Finance, Procurement, Marketing, Legal and HR, that form the central support to the organization.
HCL’s unique technology-driven proposition - “Enterprise Functions as a Service” or EFaaS™ - enables a reduction in the cost of business operations. While traditional IT and BPO focuses only on optimizing IT costs, EFaaS™ integrates business.
HCL’s ALT ASM™, which dwells on the concept of Proactive Obsolescence, is creating a paradigm shift in applications outsourcing.
While other IT vendors are motivated to keep growing their ASM engagements, we proactively try to eradicate this. By focusing on a cut down of wastes in an ASM engagement, we work towards achieving the ‘ZERO Incident’ status for many of our customers, allowing CIOs to strategically benefit from their ASM offshoring engagement.
HCL puts its employees first, empowering them to believe in everyday ideas that create immense value for customers, making HCL the world's largest Ideapreneurship™.
Our fixation on “value centricity” is dedicated to delivering more value for clients, putting their interests ahead of ours and delivering value that goes beyond the contract. Our belief in “trust, transparency and flexibility” drives us to step into our customers' business reality, guaranteeing outcomes with great enthusiasm. Our Ideapreneurs are transforming global businesses one relationship at a time.
Technology is constantly changing, often making even the best contracts appear outdated or ill-conceived. That’s why at HCL we focus on developing relationships beyond the contract — not just by optimizing costs or enhancing efficiency but by thinking well into the future on behalf of our customers. Our alternative propositions such as ALT ASM, Enterprise of the Future, Digital Systems Integration, Enterprise Functions as a Service, Innovation Monetization, and zCMO ensure that we deliver “relevant” business value in real-time, despite the changing times.
- Helps HCL align solutions with local market requirements
- An exceptional platform for HCL clients and industry peers to exchange ideas and best practices
- Recognized through several awards — including the Forrester Groundswell Award in the B2B category — for the trust it fosters between HCL and its customers
- Saudi Arabia is one of the largest markets for big transformational Greenfield projects, enabling HCL build a strong center of excellence in the region
- The launch of innovative HCL propositions in the banking and finance, oil and gas, travel and transportation, telecom, and retail industries, is helping businesses accelerate growth
- HCL’s Dubai center employs more than 120 IT professionals in IT infrastructure services, information security services, BPO, enterprise application services, business intelligence, consulting, and enterprise mobility
- HCL serves more than 35 clients in eight ME countries
- Expanding operations in to Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Turkey, and CIS countries