What keeps you up at night?
Industrial manufacturing companies can benefit by creating an interactive plant environment which utilizes the intuitive experiences of consumer electronics. With the advent of mature communications and affordable sensor technologies, companies can now monitor customer behavior with respect to capital intensive equipment. Big data and analytics can be utilized to arrive at features which involve intuitive decision making to improve the overall experience.
Why should you consider HCL?
- Access to the latest technologies. With decades of industrial manufacturing experience, we are recognized as one of the country’s largest information and computing technology manufacturing organizations. Our Industrial Manufacturing Center of Excellence leverages the latest technologies (smart products, mobility, unified communications, natural user interface, and more) to help customers remain agile and efficient.
- Keys to competitiveness. Our customers benefit from differentiators such as operations visibility dashboards, enterprise performance analytics, and re-manufacturing, which help reduce operational expenses across the globe. We continuously invest in building industry-specific solutions in asset monetization, portfolio rationalization, demand-to-operations visibility, and operational analytics to help our customers stay competitive. Investments in labs and infrastructure help HCL reduce the time to market for new product launches. And HCL’s solutions in mobility, value analysis, and remote monitoring help improve product performance and increase value to customers.
- Return on investment. We deliver industry-specific services and solution accelerators that enable customers align IT with manufacturing processes, optimize manufacturing operations, achieve greater visibility into supply chain operations, enable revenue growth through enhanced customer experience, leverage best practices and methodologies, and adopt niche technologies.
- A range of services. We provide services and solutions across market segments such as heavy machinery, electrical and electronics, power and motion, and automation and control, and are experienced in implementing standard and customized packages for supply chain management (SCM), customer relationship management (CRM), product life cycle management (PLM), and service management solutions.
- Comprehensive IT solutions. For over thirty years, HCL has been providing IT solutions across application managed services, application testing, CRM, aftermarket services, infrastructure management, business process outsourcing, and product life cycle solutions. Our “ALT ASM” solutions have helped clients reduce their IT costs by over 30% and have helped ensure a seamless and transparent model that links service level agreements to business-level KPIs.
- Enterprise Application Services. HCL’s acquisition of AXON combined the best of AXON’s strong business consulting and implementation capabilities with HCL’s robust global delivery-based application and infrastructure management capabilities. We deliver unique value on an end-to-end basis for SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft customers ensuring that they receive the optimal business transformation solution at the right price.
- Richer mobility experience. HCL’s mobility solutions enable organizations to become highly productive and customer-centric by making information available at the right time to the right person – all through a simple click. HCL’s Mobility CoE offerings include mobile application development, enterprise mobile offerings, system integration services, and managed services. Key current partnerships include Sybase and RIM. HCL is investing in this space with initiatives such as the Network Solution Lab, a dedicated mobility center in Singapore, and through alliances with several universities.
How can HCL help you?
- Our array of services for industrial manufacturers include:
- Product engineering
- System engineering
- Value analysis and value engineering
- Manufacturing operations (including MES solutions)
- Product life-cycle management
- Service management
- Enterprise applications – ASM/ADM
- Supply chain management
- Customer relationship management
- Lean manufacturing
- Business process outsourcing
- Low-cost manufacturing and prototyping
The Services section provides more details about our industrial manufacturing offerings.
Contact us to set up a conversation with HCL
Engineering and R&D Services (Indl Mfg)
Sustainability for Manufacturing - An HCL Point of View
mPrizm enables Industrial Manufacturing firms to rationalize their IT portfolio
mPrizm Case Study on $3bn Industrial Electrical Company in North America