BANKING AND INVESTMENT INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES
Banking companies make each and every one of their outsourcing decisions based on the fact that account holders give them only two chances to fail before considering a new bank. HCL’s Infrastructure Services Division (ISD) is helping its clients from the banking sector focus on their core objective of making account holders happy. More than 75 percent of our clients leverage our applications across production support, batch job monitoring, database administration, IMAC projects, and interface and performance management. HCL is providing data center maintenance services for a Global 50 investment bank, and transformation services for a Fortune 300 investment bank.
HCL ISD offers banking infrastructure services that create sustainable differentiation with a focus on client-centric models that deliver next-gen value-added services. HCL ISD pays special attention to “securitization” through globally recognized security services, and has been ranked as the No. 1 Security Services Provider, year-on-year, by Frost & Sullivan, Voice & Data, and Dataquest (India's No. 1 Technology Publication).
HCL ISD offers infrastructure services that are tailored to the banking environment, helping its clients achieve the following benefits:
- Success in the market place — despite high competition to win deposit accounts
- Optimize costs
- Sustainable reduction in the direct and indirect variable cost per transaction, globally
- Accelerated speed-to-market with product developments and enhancements
- Flexibility in sourcing, delivery, pricing
- Flexibility in customizing IT needs to fit a customers' business environment
- Scalability without upfront capital investment
- Better ROI on IT investments
- Rightsizing of resources
- Alignment to the growth strategy of customers
- Improved reliability, availability and serviceability of IT services