ENTERPRISE NETWORK SERVICES (ENS)
HCL has an in-depth experience in delivering network services such as managed network services, network consulting services, and network implementation services to many enterprises.
Following are the key highlights which defines HCL's expertise in rendering network services to enterprises:
- Worked with 10 of the top 15 global pharmaceutical companies
- Worked with 7 of the top 10 global medical device manufacturing companies
- Worked with 3 out of top 4 stock exchanges in India
- Worked with one of the largest defense establishments in India
- Design and deployment of mission critical networks
- Process-driven operations and management support
- Design and create global processes framework for operational and transformational activities
- Ensure visibility and service performance
- Integrated service offering on “Unified Communication”
- Act as a single point of contact for Infrastructure provisioning and support.
- Services delivered across seven continents
- Managing more than 650000+ network devices
- Managing more than 350000+ voice end points
- 24x 7 operations in 20 languages, 7 delivery centers across the world
- Multi skilled – multivendor engineering services.
- Pioneered 5X9 uptime services for LAN to ensure successful enterprise wide IP telephony deployment
- Migrating enterprise IP/TDM backbone to MPLS backbone
- “Application Performance Enhancement” – near LAN experience.
- “MTaaS™” – integrated performance, visibility experience for infrastructure landscape.