CLOUD COMPUTING SERVICES
Cloud Computing represents the biggest disruptive trend in computing this decade. HCL is well poised to become a transformation partner for enterprises who are envisaging their journey in the cloud computing space by virtue of unparalleled competencies and capabilities with rich customer experience in Cloud engagements.
HCL has always been a disruptive force in technology adoption and has many 'firsts' to its credit for creating industry leading propositions. HCL was the first to talk Application and Infrastructure integration, the first to think and create utility models like Business Ready Infrastructure (BRI), and the first to partner with ISV's and technology companies to create Cloud-based Services, delivery platforms and service operating models. HCL is a formidable Cloud Service Partner for global organizations with coherent thinking and strategy in place. Today, we work with:
- 8 out of Top 10 ISV's in their Cloud Initiatives
- 50 Global Organizations in offering Private Cloud Based Enterprise Management Platform
- 25 Global Organization in offering public cloud based solutions with AWS, Azure, vCloud Air, Oracle Cloud and Softlayer
Cloud Computing has changed the way computing resources are being utilized. HCL ISD has been providing its customers a range of Cloud Computing services, to deliver the benefits of this disruptive technology.
HCL ISD as a Cloud Partner: Being a remarkably experienced IT infrastructure management and transformational services provider, HCL ISD is not only considered as a Cloud Computing service provider but also is a preferred Cloud partner. Our Cloud Computing services (competency-based services) portfolio includes services such as:
- Cloud Assessment
- Cloud Implementation
- Cloud Migration
- Cloud Service Management for Private, Public or Hybrid Cloud
- BackupNxt- Backup on Cloud
- RecoverNxt- Disaster Recovery on Cloud
- MyCloud- For Cloud Management
We help our customers adopt Cloud by conducting assessment services on workloads and moving them to suitable Cloud environments (Private / Public / Hybrid). This positions as one of the leading cloud computing consulting companies among the various cloud computing service providers.
HCL ISD as a Cloud Computing Service Provider: As a Cloud Computing services provider, HCL ISD enables Enterprise Platform as a Service (EPaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) for its existing and potential enterprise customers. We provide computing and storage capacity for consumption, Enterprise Platform for Development and Testing environments and SaaS enablement services.
HCL Cloud Services Portfolio
HCL ISD has a worldwide partner ecosystem, which includes OEMs, ISVs and Public Cloud vendors. These partnerships help customers realize the best possible value and return on Cloud investments.
Moreover, HCL ISD partnerships help us enable Hybrid Cloud environments for our customers, making maximum reuse of existing investments and provide seamless management of Cloud and legacy infrastructure as well.
- HCL is a Platinum Partner
- Using MS Azure infrastructure, HCL offers Cloud Management services to Enterprise Customers
- HCL provides Azure end to end solution considering backup, monitoring, patching and support.
- HCL also provides MS Azure as a Managed service
- AZURE Certified Resources - Over 4000
- HCL is a Global Value Added Reseller (VAR)
- And Global Strategic Consulting Partner for AWS
- We run AWS training academy within HCL
- OS and above in AWS cloud is managed by HCL for its customers
- AWS Certified Resources – Over 1000
- Cloud Consulting Assessment
- Cloud Reference Architecture
- Cloud Implementation Migration
The leading Australian financial-services firm with operations across the globe —The U.S., the U.K and Asia Pacific, needed a service provider to study and recommend a Cloud Management solution based on its IT infrastructure requirements. The company appointed HCL ISD to provide Cloud Consulting Assessment services for scalability and adherence to current ITIL-based processes as well as analysis of monitoring and management tools in adopting Cloud environment. Read more .