CLOUD MIGRATION SERVICES
It is a set of specialized IT services that help customers adopt Cloud seamlessly. HCL ISD’s Cloud Implementation Migration services are driven through industry best practices to reduce risk and maximize benefits.
This is a four step process, which includes:-
- Identification and filtering of information regarding current IT assets, processes and such
- Consolidation of assets, process streamlining and elimination of non-value adding activities
- Increased virtualization to gain maximum utilization
- Cloud Computing enablement
HCL Cloud Implementation Migration services include
- Creation of Private Cloud : This line of service enables Private Cloud for customers. It involves services including infrastructure virtualization, data center hosting, on-demand storage and data redundancy to name a few. As per the customers’ need, Private Cloud can be built in the customer / HCL or the partner data center.
- Migration to Public Cloud : HCL ISD has developed a global partner ecosystem along with the migration framework that helps the customers plan, prepare and migrate to Public Cloud.
The leading Australian financial-services firm with operations across the globe —The U.S., the U.K and Asia Pacific, needed a service provider to study and recommend a Cloud Management solution based on its IT infrastructure requirements. The company appointed HCL ISD to provide Cloud Consulting Assessment services for scalability and adherence to current ITIL-based processes as well as analysis of monitoring and management tools in adopting Cloud environment. Read more.
Video(s): HCL ISD-Nick Carr’s Videos on Cloud
Point of View: Why Building Private Clouds Make Sense
Whitepaper(s): CIO Dilemma
Analysts Report(s): CIO Newsletter