Information Security Audit & Assessment Services
HCL Identity & Access Management Service
In today’s business scenario, organizations are continuously trying to increase their accessibility to customers, partners, vendors, suppliers and employees. To do this, they are deploying an ever-increasing number of applications, which pose several challenges, such as being incompatible with the organization’s security models, causing the inconsistent management of identities and auditing mechanisms, further resulting in process inefficiencies, increased risk of identity theft through unauthorized access, and a failure to meet regulatory compliance.
HCL’s Identity and Access Management Practice provides increased information security audit focus to secure an organization and protect its confidential and personal data through robust solutions and services after a thorough IT infrastructure assessment.
HCL’s Identity and Access Management Offerings:
After analysing several customers’ it security assessment and audit requirements and expectations, HCL aligned its Identity and Access Management service offerings to cut across domains and industries, as shown in the diagram below. The intention of this model is to bind these layers seamlessly together (even as each offers its own specialized services), to drive an end-to-end Identity and Access Management program.
What You Can Expect
HCL’s Identity and Access Management services can provide customers with the following business value:
User Experience, Productivity and Empowerment
- Enhance content personalization and service delivery through self-service processes
- Simplify user sign-on across various applications
IT and Information Management Efficiency
- Streamline processes to keep identity data consistent and up to date
- Leverage existing infrastructure to reduce unnecessary replication of information across various sites
Accountability and User Privacy
- Establish common ground for business and technology standards, trust and non-repudiation amongst participating organizations, thereby helping fix accountability
- Maintain user privacy regarding information passed between participating agencies
Application Development Agility
- Accelerate application development cycles through reusable integration and security components
- Improve business competitiveness as HCL helps you build new services and expose your existing applications more quickly
- Reduce time/resources in the administration of user ID passwords for security access issues through self-service features
- Minimize productivity time lags incurred when new employees are brought onboard and must be provided with specific resources in order to perform their jobs
- Eliminate or reduce security breaches due to insufficient user access controls
For more information on our services or to have our representative contact you, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org