Information Security Design & Architecture Services
HCL Information Security Architecture Services
In today’s complex and dynamic environment, security flaws in data centre security architecture designs can place data confidentially and integrity at a risk. HCL’s security architecture services are designed to build enterprise security roadmap in phased manner, help building the enterprise wide security data centre, architecture and propose Security architecture of two enterprises in case of merger and amalgamation.
Benefits to the customers
HCL’s Security Architecture Services can be leveraged by an organization to reap the following benefits:
- Help organization plan and create blue print for future security requirements in a phased manner.
- Designs a robust and scalable security architecture of enterprise and data centre using risk avoidance approach.
- Security architecture services are vendor independent control framework based on the industry best practices like NIST, ISO, CIS and also confirms to organizations compliance requirements.
- Create holistic approach in embedding security controls in present enterprise infrastructure.
- Design secure data center to help manage business critical data and assets.
- Re-design security posture of an organization after MA to cater to the changed security scenario and to meet regulatory controls.
HCL with more than a decade of experience in providing security architecture consulting services to clients from varied verticals like BFSI, Logistics, Manufacturing have gained an unique advantage over others.
Enterprise Security Roadmap Consulting
HCL can help an organization in the following manner to achieve an enterprise wide security posture:
- Consult to assess the present level of security for an organization
- Help organization plan and prepare to face future threats originating both internally and externally
- Design program for organizations to help them create a process to achieve optimum security
- Make the organization aware of new technologies currently being deployed around the globe to mitigate information security threats and mapping the same with the business requirements.
Enterprise Security Architecture Design
The objective of HCL enterprise security architecture design consulting is to provide the conceptual design of the network security infrastructure, related security mechanisms, policies and procedures. The enterprise security architecture links the components of the security infrastructure as one cohesive unit. The goal of this cohesive unit is to protect corporate information as a whole. HCL can help organize achieve this coherent security infrastructure by doing the following:
- Design preventive / detective / deterrent control points in the network infrastructure to ensure the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of business critical assets.
- Design “Defense in Depth” and “Layered Security Architecture”.
- Design the enterprise wide security policies and procedures to cater the business as well as security needs.
- Design the application/data access from business partners and business associates.
Data Centre Architecture Design
Data center is the most important single infrastructure for any organization that need to render services 365*24*7 at its optimum level. Thus it should be designed and build in such a way that it is available to organization internal and external stake holders. It stores all the business critical data and assets for an organization and thus needs to be protected from all possible threats. HCL provides following services as part of data center security design consulting:
- Physical and environmental Security design and consulting
- Logical Security design and consulting
- Perimeter security consulting
- Security Policy and Procedure design
- Access control
- End Point security at DC.
- Design compliance requirements for DC.
M A Consulting For Security Architecture
Companies are constantly seeking opportunities to grow and expand their business, increase competitive edge and drive market value. With the combination of two different entities the risk increases because of the Change in business model, different compliance requirements, disgruntled employees, absorption of unknown and increased publicity. HCL can help organization mitigate such risks by doing the following:
- Merging network security policies.
- Identifying loopholes after merging different networks / processes.
- Building an unified security posture.
- Limiting legal exposure by incorporating the legal and regularity requirements.
Vertical Aligned Security Design Services
Information Security should be highly customized as per each vertical / industry. HCL provides consulting services aligned to each industry vertical. HCL has provided customized security consulting services for following various industry verticals:
- Energy Utility
- Media, Print Entertainment
- Manufacturing High Tech
- Pharmacy Life Sciences
For more details on the above services and to have our representative contact you, please write to email@example.com