HCL Middle East forayed into this relatively young region of outsourcing in the year April 2007. In a very short span of time, HCL has been able to structure strategic relationships with customers and partners in the region. Using a value-centric approach, HCL transforms technology into business competitive advantage for forward looking customers in the region. HCL partners with local leaders in a well - thought strategy and perfect execution mechanism offering a competitive portfolio of services.
Our services portfolio covers integrated IT solutions and services for business transformation covering the entire IT landscape including System Integration, Network Integration, IT Infrastructure Managed Services, Application Operations Managed Services, and Packaged Implementations like Oracle suite of products, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics among others.
HCL customers in the region range from Telecom Service Providers, Banking and Financial Institutions, and large Retail Chains to large Automobile dealers, Dairy Products Company, Oil & Gas majors and Media, Publishing and Entertainment enterprises.
Some of the firsts that HCL has gained in the region are:
- The first ever IT Management Centre in the region was launched in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in April 2007 .This facility, which offers 24 * 7 Arabic help-desk and capable of providing managed services, was inaugurated by the Indian Ambassador to Saudi Arabia.
- HCL has been contracted by AwalNet, the largest Internet Service Provider (ISP) of Saudi Arabia to implement Oracle's Telco-in-a-box solution containing Oracle, Siebel, and Portal. This would be the first implementation of AIA in the entire region.
- HCL has signed a Ecosystem Engagement Model Partnership on Managed Services with AwalNet in July 2007.
- HCL has been contracted to build a comprehensive B2B, B2C & B2E portal for a leading central bank in the region on the IBM software stack.
- HCL has been contracted to build a pioneering detailed case management system for a prominent judicial department in the region.
- Today, HCL is known in the region for its innovative business model backed by a strong partner network build on trust, transparency and flexibility.
We are highly committed to spread our footprint in the Middle East Market and will continue to engage to further enrich our end-to-end IT offerings for this market. Our flexible engagement models, rich heritage of technology solutions and over 30 years of leadership across service areas give us a strategic advantage to meet the region's IT needs.More information on this here
|HCL Offices in Middle East
HQ : HCL Technologies Middle East
406-410, Keshava Building
Bandra Kurla Complex
Bandra (E), Mumbai - 400051
|HCL Technologies Middle East
Office 130, Building 16
Dubai Internet City
Dubai - UAE
|HCL Technologies Ltd
TSBU, PO Box 90916
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia