IT Service Automation
- IT Event Automation – addresses the tools to technology workflow a.k.a. machine to machine workflows
- IT Process Automation – addresses the people to process workflow a.k.a. human to human workflows
- IT Task Automation – addresses the people to technology workflow a.k.a. human to machine workflows
- IT Business Automation – addresses the workflow between IT and business functions
- IT Visibility Layer – MyDashboard™ is HCL’s prime portal interface for the management tools platform used in the IT service automation framework. MyDashboard™ enables unified reporting for the entire underlying components and provides a single user interface for launching all reports and applications.
- Business is able to get real-time information
- Ability to manage IT like a business
- Availability of IT services across the enterprise in a benchmarked way
- IT becomes more process-aligned with the adoption of IT best practices
- Multi-dimensional visibility into the business
HCL Process Reference Model
HCL has adopted an industry-standard process framework for powering the ITSA Process Layer.