Last Date to Apply
Last Date to Apply:
Apr 04, 2014
- Experience designing and modifying large-scale ETL processes.
- Strong knowledge of SSIS packages and familiarity with control flows, data flows, tasks, transformations, paths, merges, joins, script tasks, event handlers, data sources and data destinations.
- Skills in debugging, tracing, and fixing issues in SSIS packages and Stored Procedures.
- Working knowledge of custom SSIS script tasks and VBScript.
- Working knowledge of SQL and TSQL
- Knowledge in data warehousing concepts such as facts, dimensions, confirmed dimensions, etc.
- Working knowledge of DB concepts such as tables, indexes, locks, views, and stored procedures
8 - 10 Years
- Experience in design, requirements gathering, timeline estimation, documentation, and testing of large-scale processes that ingest and extract data from warehouse and transactional database systems.
- Designing, writing and debugging back-end SSIS packages used to handle input and output flat-file feeds, data transformations, and data loads into transactional and warehouse databases.
- Designing, modifying and debugging SSRS reports.
- Modifying and debugging nightly ETL SSIS processes.
- Configuring SQL server jobs.
- Provide assistance to on-call support teams as needed.
- Create detailed design documentation from business specifications