ATG Architect (Job ID: 10361)
Last Date to Apply
• Expertise in any of eCommerce platforms ( Oracle ATG, Hybris, Elastic Path, IBM Smarter Commerce, Demandware etc.
• Expertise in Search, Web Experience Management and Content Management Solutions - such as Endeca Commerce, Adobe AEM/CQ, Web Center Sites etc
Oracle ATG Dynamo, eCommerce, Hybris, Java / J2EE
As a $5 billion global company, HCL Technologies brings IT and engineering services expertise under one roof to solve complex business problems for its clients. Leveraging our extensive global offshore infrastructure and network of offices in 31 countries, we provide holistic, multi-service delivery in such industries as financial services, manufacturing, consumer services, public services and healthcare.
At HCL, we believe in enabling all employees to fully leverage their ideas, and giving free reign to their entrepreneurial instincts and abilities. We are unusual in our culture of grass-roots, business-driven, customer-focused innovation—a culture in which every employee is an idea entrepreneur, or “ideapreneur.” This environment is shaped by our “Employees First” values, which collectively empower and encourage all employees to come up with innovative solutions for specific customer pain points. Our employees have a license to ideate and an opportunity to generate unusual value for customers and for HCL. Armed with this license to ideate, every employee – every day – is creating unparalled value.
HCL’s Engineering and R&D Services (ERS) unit, the number one engineering services provider in India, has helped more than 300 organizations launch winning engineering experiences. Over the past three decades, HCL ERS has aided the successful launch of more than 1,000+ products. We have helped customers in aerospace, medical and consumer devices, software, Internet, and many other industries achieve their business strategy through product engineering, platform solutions, and the creation of unique engineering experiences.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Strong Expertise on Oracle ATG Commerce Platform and related framework ( Catalog, Pricing, Promotions, Order Processing Pipeline, Repositories, Form Handlers, Extending ATG Profile and Profile Management, Dynamo Messaging System, Transaction Management, Basic knowledge of ATG Scenarios & Personalization Framework
- Strong Experience in Architecting and Developing B2B/B2C eCommerce solutions for large enterprises using Oracle ATG Web Commerce, Merchandising and CSC Products
- Experience in Endeca Commerce solutions ( Endeca Guided Search, Endeca Experience Manager)
- Experience with system/integration with eCommerce ecosystem (Content Management Systems, Payment/Tax Engines etc.)
- Strong Domain Expertise (SME) in eCommerce
- A valid work permit for the respective work location