Last Date to Apply
Spotfire and IDBS biobook
ACCOUNTABILITY / SCOPE:
• Independently or as a member of a project team, work directly with scientists to apply IT, scientific, and business knowledge and experience to implement IT solutions for scientific problems.
• Utilize IT technical skills and experience to develop, maintain, and enhance technical solutions.
• Formulate and effectively communicate technical plans to address project related questions.
• Independently seek new methods and technologies to solve problems.
• Effectively communicate business and IT teams.
• Work with minimal direction and demonstrate a high degree of responsibility in maintaining technical standards.
• PhD & 2 years or a MS & 5 years, or a BS & 7 years IT experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical / biotech industry IT domain.
• Experience in Accelrys BioRails DM
• Experience in ELN software (e.g. IDBS BioBook)
• Experience with data analytics tools (e.g. Spotfire, Pipeline Pilot).
• Experience with Oracle database design.
• Strong demonstrated proficiency and interest in scientific IT/research informatics discipline.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience and demonstrated proficiency in one or more of the following technologies: Java, C# .Net, Python, Oracle/PLSQL.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Willingness to learn new technologies, tools and business processes.
Pipeline Pilot, Spotfire and IDBS biobook