Business Analyst (Job ID: 10391)
Last Date to Apply
As a $5 billion global company, HCL Technologies brings IT and engineering services expertise under one roof to solve complex business problems for its clients. Leveraging our extensive global offshore infrastructure and network of offices in 31 countries, we provide holistic, multi-service delivery in such industries as financial services, manufacturing, consumer services, public services and healthcare.
At HCL, we believe in enabling all employees to fully leverage their ideas, and giving free reign to their entrepreneurial instincts and abilities. We are unusual in our culture of grass-roots, business-driven, customer-focused innovation—a culture in which every employee is an idea entrepreneur, or “ideapreneur.” This environment is shaped by our “Employees First” values, which collectively empower and encourage all employees to come up with innovative solutions for specific customer pain points. Our employees have a license to ideate and an opportunity to generate unusual value for customers and for HCL. Armed with this license to ideate, every employee – every day – is creating unparalled value.
Contributing 25% of HCL’s revenues, the financial services at HCL is growing at the rate of 20.7% (highest in the industry) and caters to customers amongst F500 companies. By moving into the “next generation” of financial services, we are strengthening the relationships our clients have with their customers. Our CRM solutions provide a 3600 view of their customers across all touch-points. Our Mobility Services enable them to deliver a seamless experience across multiple platforms, and engage with their customers 24x7. And to help them adhere to regulations, we have an industry-recognized and proprietary framework for risk and compliance management.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- 8 - 10 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong knowledge in Retirements domain (Business Analysts who have served TIAA-CREF, Vanguard, Fidelity, Valic or the like in the past would be preferred)
- Ability to diagram and analyze complex business processes involving multiple teams Requirements management, including gathering, organizing and documenting using Rational Team Concert & Rational Requirements Composer
- Excellent partnership skills and ability to develop effective working relationships with various people in business, operations and IT Ability to multi-task effectively across several projects and assignments
- Strong data analysis, and process analysis skills
- Strong background working on projects using Agile methodologies, including the ability to write user stories and test cases
- A valid work permit for the respective work location
Roles and responsibilities:
- Exposure and/or experience in financial services, specifically retirement products industry
- Gather & manage requirements using Rational Requirements Composer Author user stories using Rational Team Concert Create content/data maps for communications/documents as artifacts to requirements
- Lead estimation and tasking sessions/activities working closely with developers
- Actively participate in wire-framing/prototyping sessions Actively participate in software design/grooming sessions Lead quality assurance efforts (system, integration and user acceptance testing) to ensure that business requirements are achieved successfully