Last Date to Apply
Last Date to Apply:
Nov 14, 2013
- DataBusiness Analysis expertise
- Experience in predictive and demand analytics
- Data mining
- MS SQL Server 2008 R22012
- Two or more years of experience in an analytical role; advanced Excel skills required
- Excellent and written and oral communication skills, good PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of other analytical tools, (e.g. SPSS), database querying (SQL), relational databases, Microsoft BI platform (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) desired
- Familiarity with internal Microsoft tools (e.g. GSX, MSSales, LicenseIQ) is a plus.
No of Vacancies:
7 - 15 Years
- Partner with business program and product managers to understand business challenges and deliver timely and relevant intelligence.
- Develop analytical models to assist in the business decision making process.
- Deliver management reporting using robust economic, financial, and statistical analysis. Fulfill ad-hoc requests to support business queries.
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence and IT analysts in the requirements definition and delivery of BI and reporting solutions.
- Create models and reporting structures that acquire data from enterprise data sources like relational databases and data warehouses including OLAP cubes.