Hardware Board Design
Last Date to Apply
Last Date to Apply:
May 31, 2012
Team Lead/ Tech Lead
- Experience with Transmission and distribution monitoring and diagnostics equipments; Exposure to manufacturing and testing setups - ICT and FCT etc
- Experience in PCI, ISA, VME bus architecture & USB interface schemes
- Industrial I/O boards design – Digital, Analog, Serial
- Simulation using PSPICE and other tools
- Proficient with EMI/EMC Tests/ Standards/ Design techniques
- Familiarity in development and debugging tools
No of Vacancies:
6 - 14 Years
- Design, development & validation of analog circuits, ADC/DAC circuits design, Signal conditioning schemes.
- Design, Development of 16/32/64 bit micro controller/processors based circuits, Memory interface circuits, and digital circuits.
- Design & development buck, boost, flyback, forward converter topologies.
- Expertise in heat sink selection and hot swappable power supply design.
- Proficient in communication circuit design of RS232/485, ETHERNET, I2C, UART schemes.
- Making necessary Documentation as per NPI Guidelines.
Making the necessary development Setup for the NPI projects under development