Hardware Engineer (Avionics – FPGA / CPLD)
Last Date to Apply
- Must have 5 to 10 years of demonstrable experience in developing electronics devices, for use in avionics / aerospace sector and a strong understanding of FAA / RTCA DO-254 Guidelines
- Proven experience in development of integrated circuit FPGA and CPLD
- Required knowledge of EDA tools for simulation with SystemVerilog, e.g. - Mentor's Questa verification platform - Questa Prime and/or Questa Ultra.
- Prior experience with SystemVerilog
- HDL: VHDL
- Scripting language skills (any), e.g. - Perl, Python, Tcl &c
Desirable: SystemVerilog OVM / UVM
Other skills: Good communication skills in English and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of French may help.
Type: Regular full-time
Levels: Intermediate / Senior
The selected candidate have the opportunity to become a key member of the product development team for complex electronic hardware (FPGA) group - in avionics products.
- He/she will participate in the Integrated Circuits requirement definition.
- Analyze the definition of functional requirement of the system and sub-system
- Define test case scenarios base on functional requirement definition.
- Define and develop the verification environment
- Improve the verification methodology by simulation and on target testing
- Participate to the verification and system integration