Hardware Engineer (Avionics – FPGA / CPLD)
|Location:||Montréal, QC, Canada|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 15, 2014|
|Designation:||Senior Technical Consultant|
|Qualification:||B.Sc., B.Tech, BE, Diploma, Others|
Desirable: SystemVerilog OVM / UVM
Other skills: Good communication skills in English and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of French may help.
|No of Vacancies||7|
|Experience:||5 - 10 Years|
Type: Regular full-time
Levels: Intermediate / Senior
The selected candidate have the opportunity to become a key member of the product development team for complex electronic hardware (FPGA) group - in avionics products.
- He/she will participate in the Integrated Circuits requirement definition.
- Analyze the definition of functional requirement of the system and sub-system
- Define test case scenarios base on functional requirement definition.
- Define and develop the verification environment
- Improve the verification methodology by simulation and on target testing
- Participate to the verification and system integration